Windows 10: Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

Discus and support Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi In past weeks, perhaps after an update, there's a blue circle which is nearly constantly blinking except when the cursor is placed over a link.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardEvans8, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

Hi

In past weeks, perhaps after an update, there's a blue circle which is nearly constantly blinking except when the cursor is placed over a link. This incredibly distracting activity I think is meant to show the processor is working. I can't find where or how to stop it. Running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6 gen. Installed Malwarebytes and ran a scan to find no issues. Doing my head in. Currently installing a few Lenovo and a Windows update which hopefully will remove it. Not optimistic. Any solutions?

R

:)

RichardEvans8, Oct 28, 2018

2. Fast blinking cursor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the cursor blinking constantly on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Cursor blink rate is set to Fast.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it sets the Cursor blink rate to normal. Here's how:

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to
    Large icons.

3. Click on Keyboard, Keyboard Properties window opens, set the
    Cursor blink rate as you wish.

4. Click on Apply and OK, check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 28, 2018
  3. larryn69 Win User
    Blinking busy cursor in Windows 10

My cursor stays constantly busy and the circle keeps blinking which in turn makes it difficult to enter info and websites into browser fields. Keeps on erasing what I type cause it's constantly busy or backspacing. Please help me with solutions.

larryn69, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

Blue circle above cursor blinking???

The blue circle above the cursor keeps blinking. What does this mean???

Eileen.martinez, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

1. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking - Similar Threads - Cursor constantly blinking

2. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  3. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  4. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. blinking icon of a cd next to the cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blinking icon of a cd next to the cursor: A while ago my cursor changed - it added a little CD image next to it which flashes every five or six seconds. Very distracting. Around the same time my computer seemed to have slowed down - possibly related?I've seen questions relating to this dating back to 2004. A variety...
  6. blinking icon of a cd next to the cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blinking icon of a cd next to the cursor: A while ago my cursor changed - it added a little CD image next to it which flashes every five or six seconds. Very distracting. Around the same time my computer seemed to have slowed down - possibly related?I've seen questions relating to this dating back to 2004. A variety...
  7. blinking icon of a cd next to the cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cursor blinks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor blinks: Cursor blinks about 3 times then stops with Notepad2 and Textpad. Excel and Word ok. Don Cole 123457
  9. blinking cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blinking cursor: I have 2 cursors. The one on the task bar is in a translucent circle and is blinking. The real one is blinking also and is hard to control. How do I fix this. I have an HP Pavilon Notebook and Windows 10. Thank you in advance....
  10. cursor blinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor blinking: hey there , i'm facing problems with my pc when playing games , the screen just turns black while the cursor wil be blinking ! i updated my graphic drivers but the issue is stil there...how do i solve it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor blinking constantly

2. cursor blinks constantly windows 10

3. pointer circle blinking windows 10

4. blue circle below cursor,
  5. cursor blinking circle,
  6. cursor on windows 10 is continually flashing,
  7. cursor blinking constantly dell