Windows 10: Cursor Deletes At Random

Discus and support Cursor Deletes At Random in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need help ASAP! My cursor will disappear at random. I have searched online for assistance and saw the advice of looking into cursor settings to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MissKay23, Sep 27, 2018.

1. MissKay23 Win User

Cursor Deletes At Random

Need help ASAP!

My cursor will disappear at random. I have searched online for assistance and saw the advice of looking into cursor settings to ensure the "hide your cursor while typing" feature was not enabled but it still happens!

This will sometimes happen in Word Doc/Excel, has happened sometimes while in Outlook....and recently started to happen at random when attempting to open folders on my drives.

I've messed with the settings before....and it will stop for awhile but then will start / stop again at random! This has been going on for months!

PLEASE HELP ME

:)

MissKay23, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Arnie Est Win User

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Sep 27, 2018
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 27, 2018
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Cursor Deletes At Random

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Cursor Deletes At Random

1. Cursor Deletes At Random - Similar Threads - Cursor Deletes Random

2. Cursor clicks in random places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor clicks in random places: My cursor keeps clicking in different areas in keeps clicking on random extensions, closes tabs, click on random bookmarks, tabs, etc. I need help. Restarting has not worked....
  3. Cursor clicks in random places

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor clicks in random places: My cursor keeps clicking in different areas in keeps clicking on random extensions, closes tabs, click on random bookmarks, tabs, etc. I need help. Restarting has not worked....
  4. Cursor clicks in random places

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor clicks in random places: My cursor keeps clicking in different areas in keeps clicking on random extensions, closes tabs, click on random bookmarks, tabs, etc. I need help. Resetting has not worked....
  5. Laptop and cursor freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop and cursor freezes randomly: For nearly 2 months i have been having a problem where my laptop freezes randomly, I normally surf the web and then the cursor randomly freezes for 5 or more seconds and again unfreezes when i try to click windows button and restart the Laptop cursor freezes for 5 seconds and...
  6. My Cursor Randomly Loads

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Randomly Loads: Hi for some reason my cursor just randomly loads sometimes even when i didn't click anything. Does anyone know the reason? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-randomly-loads/63b752f4-ba99-4a41-b090-4001ffad1c8f
  7. Mouse Cursor Randomly Teleports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor Randomly Teleports: Hello! Recently I have started to have a problem with my laptop where even as I am not touching anything, my cursor will randomly flash around my screen. By consulting similar questions that people have asked in the past I tried disabling my touchpad, touchscreen, and turned...
  8. Deleting randomly???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting randomly???: Alright so i went to uninstall a software from one of my drives and it decides to delete literally every thing from it. From pictures to apps to everything. What happened? submitted by /u/Sunshine1209 [link] [comments]...
  9. Random Cursor Jumping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Cursor Jumping: I just purchased a brand new Dell XPS 13 7390 that has Windows 10 Home. It has been a great device thus far until the cursor became sporadic. It has a mind of its own loving to jump mainly within the same line but also throughout other lines. It keeps getting worse and worse...
  10. Cursor jumps around randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 install deletes cursor

2. windows 10 cursor deletes characters after it