Windows 10: Cursor Design gets corrupted

Discus and support Cursor Design gets corrupted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I changed the cursor´s design using the Cursor Thickness option and when I restart or sometimes when I logout or lock the computer and get back,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hamuQ, Oct 9, 2019.

1. hamuQ Win User

Cursor Design gets corrupted

Hello, I changed the cursor´s design using the Cursor Thickness option and when I restart or sometimes when I logout or lock the computer and get back, the cursor is in a different size and jaggied. I have to go to cursor thickness again, change the size to another and get back to the one I want and is corrected, but I happens all the time.. I am working at 4K 100% Scale .

:)

hamuQ, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 9, 2019
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 9, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Cursor Design gets corrupted - Similar Threads - Cursor Design gets

2. Get Creative with These Design Font Bundles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Creative with These Design Font Bundles: Get ready to unleash your creative potential with our curated selection of design font bundles! Whether you're a seasoned graphic designer or a creative enthusiast, these font bundles are designed to elevate your projects to new heights. Our collection includes a diverse...
  3. How to get the Cricut design space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Cricut design space?: I bought a brand new HP computer. Came with windows 11. I bought it specifically to do by cricut work. And I can’t : I have tried to undo the windows 11 update. I can’t because it came with Windows 11. I have tried to used the compatibility mode. It won’t do that either....
  4. How to get the Cricut design space?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get the Cricut design space?: I bought a brand new HP computer. Came with windows 11. I bought it specifically to do by cricut work. And I can’t : I have tried to undo the windows 11 update. I can’t because it came with Windows 11. I have tried to used the compatibility mode. It won’t do that either....
  5. Mouse cursor file missing/corrupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor file missing/corrupted: Hi, Recently I noticed that I am not able to change my cursor. I went to personalize>Themes>Mouse cursor. When I clicked on "Mouse cursor" this error message pops up. I remembered that at the first day when I bought my PC I used to change my cursor into black. But no such...
  6. corrupt mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupt mouse cursor: Every day my cursor would go to the top of my screen and start shaking. Sometimes a white box would go around it. And other times the cursor won't show but looks like I am touching the screen even though I'm not. Every time I try to move it with my mouse it won't move out of...
  7. Lost mouse cursor with corrupted drivers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost mouse cursor with corrupted drivers: Lost mouse cursor and also have error message on access to one drive. Have tried removing mouse drivers, but on restart no success. Do I need to make a restoration disk?...
  8. Laptop cursor not working and cursor file missing/corrupt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop cursor not working and cursor file missing/corrupt: I'm unable to use the touchpad on my laptop and after a lot of checking on my laptop, it says that a file called "pin_eoa.cur" is either missing or corrupt. It says that it contains the "Location Select" cursor. However, whenever I use command sfc/scannow, it says all files...
  9. Corrupted Mouse Cursor Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Mouse Cursor Win10: Every few days or so my mouse cursor will behave oddly in the sense that Windows will choose the wrong cursor. For example, on the desktop the cursor will change from the pointing hand, to the spinning wheel, to the scroll arrows, etc. I can still click everything, but the...
  10. Win Update - Mouse cursor corrupt

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Update - Mouse cursor corrupt: Windows was requiring an update, so I let windows run the update, and a restart was required. After the restart several things did not load, or load properly. 1. First thing I noticed is, I never liked a simple white mouse cursor, so I use a yellow cursor, that worked in...