Windows 10: Cursor Design gets corrupted

Discus and support Cursor Design gets corrupted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I changed the cursor´s design using the Cursor Thickness option and when I restart or sometimes when I logout or lock the computer and get back,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hamuQ, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:57 AM.

1. hamuQ Win User

Cursor Design gets corrupted

Hello, I changed the cursor´s design using the Cursor Thickness option and when I restart or sometimes when I logout or lock the computer and get back, the cursor is in a different size and jaggied. I have to go to cursor thickness again, change the size to another and get back to the one I want and is corrected, but I happens all the time.. I am working at 4K 100% Scale .

:)

2. Rose Cal Win User

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

Thema:

1. Cursor Design gets corrupted - Similar Threads - Cursor Design gets

2. Getting Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Critical Structure Corruption: After a seemingly random amount of time with no known consistency in when or why it happens, I get a BSOD. I have been unable to fix it in my attempts and the problem has worsened more and more as time goes on until I reset Windows every week or two which seems to "reset" the...
  3. Google Android Auto gets a new look and design

in Windows 10 News
    Google Android Auto gets a new look and design: YZPT2E2PvZo As you hit the road this summer, Android Auto is sporting a new look with features that make driving more simple, personal and helpful. So grab your sunglasses and fill up your tank—here’s what you can expect. Come on, get app-y With the new app launcher, you...
  4. Corrupted Mouse Cursor Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Mouse Cursor Win10: Every few days or so my mouse cursor will behave oddly in the sense that Windows will choose the wrong cursor. For example, on the desktop the cursor will change from the pointing hand, to the spinning wheel, to the scroll arrows, etc. I can still click everything, but the...
  5. Microsoft Exchange gets new Fluent Design icon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Exchange gets new Fluent Design icon: Hello world! We've had a bit of a makeover, let us know what you think? Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 136733
  6. Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10: Microsoft is rolling out a new look for the official Store in Windows 10. The company has been making a lot of changes to the Store ever since it unveiled Fluent Design, and the latest update brings a beautiful new look for app and game listings in the store. The improved...
  7. If Windows 10 gets corrupted...

in Windows 10 Support
    If Windows 10 gets corrupted...: Installing Windows 10 was too much for my autistic messed up brain... so I had to pay someone to do it for me. And now, after the deadline for getting Win 10 for free has passed, I realize that I don't think he gave me a copy of the new OS in case it needs to be installed...
  8. Taskbar icons get corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icons get corrupted: Folks, I'm finding that my clean install of W10/64 gets corrupted "Store" and "Edge" taskbar icons if it's been running for any length of time or if I've been gaming. I haven't tried to troubleshoot or isolate the cause. I've only taken note of the problem. Shrug. A...
  9. Win Update - Mouse cursor corrupt

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Update - Mouse cursor corrupt: Windows was requiring an update, so I let windows run the update, and a restart was required. After the restart several things did not load, or load properly. 1. First thing I noticed is, I never liked a simple white mouse cursor, so I use a yellow cursor, that worked in...
  10. Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right: Hi everyone. I’m Albert, and I lead the Design Team in the Operating Systems Group at Microsoft. First time poster, long time reader, be gentle. Our team designs for Windows phones, tablets, and PCs; for services, such as the Store, accounts, and MSN; for Xbox; and also for...