Windows 10: Cursor Disappeared From Screen And 'Mouse And Pointers' In Device Manager Dissapeared Too...

Discus and support Cursor Disappeared From Screen And 'Mouse And Pointers' In Device Manager Dissapeared Too... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So for some reason, after i was AFK Farming with an autoclicker in a game overnight, i woke up to my elan pointing device that disappeared, i went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UberMemerRedditor, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Cursor Disappeared From Screen And 'Mouse And Pointers' In Device Manager Dissapeared Too...

So for some reason, after i was AFK Farming with an autoclicker in a game overnight, i woke up to my elan pointing device that disappeared, i went to device manager, and it said it was working properly for some reason, i swear it wasnt, so i restarted my pc, checked device manager again, then 'mouse and pointers' disappeared, so i looked up for fixes, and none worked, such as f3, f5, f9, f11 for example, but i did see one video where he went to the microsoft website and got a cursor from there, and this has worked for me before, but there are 2 problems trying this now, 1. is that i couldnt uninstall the thing as it was already gone, and 2. is that if i enter the link again, i get a 404 error, ive tried fixing this problem for 7 hours straight but i almost give up, it would make me really happy if i find an actual working download link or fix for this, and also, i use a x64 pc and use touchpad, and also managed to get system_thread_exception_not_handled ETD.sys when i closed my pc a few hours ago

im really sorry if i explained the situation confusingly

submitted by /u/UberMemerRedditor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UberMemerRedditor, Mar 9, 2021
  2. wittier Win User

Cursor / Mouse Pointer disappears from screen, doesn't reappear

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
    HP Envy x360

Frequently the cursor arrow / mouse pointer disappears from the screen. I sometimes can move the pointer up to the top of the screen using the touchpad and sometimes it will return to being viewable. It's as if the pointer/cursor is sometimes hidden when it's positioned in the body of the screen but reappears when it's up in the header. Moving my finger around the touchpad doesn't recover the pointer until I move to the top of the touchpad. I can see that the app is reacting as if the cursor is over items on the screen (they flicker for example) but the arrow does not appear.

The app I use most is Chrome. I don't think it's an app issue but will try to monitor whether it happens in other apps as well.

More effective in recovering the pointer is touching the touch screen and then the touchpad and the mouse pointer then reappears.

I've tried resizing and changing the color of the mouse pointer in Windows Settings, but this didn't change the issue.

How can I make the cursor / mouse pointer arrow disappear less often and, if it disappears, make it come back by just touching the touchpad?

wittier, Mar 9, 2021
  3. wittier Win User

I've unchecked "hide pointer while typing" in Mouse Properties and will see if that helps.
    Cursor Disappeared From Screen And 'Mouse And Pointers' In Device Manager Dissapeared Too... [​IMG]

wittier, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Cursor Disappeared From Screen And 'Mouse And Pointers' In Device Manager Dissapeared Too...

no mouse pointer on my desktop

Hi Jack,

One of the factors why you're mouse pointer has disappeared is due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you pertaining to the cursor not being visible?
    • How were you able to go to the Device Manager?
    • Have you tried to customize pointer in Mouse settings?

Regile Reb, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Cursor Disappeared From Screen And 'Mouse And Pointers' In Device Manager Dissapeared Too...

1. Cursor Disappeared From Screen And 'Mouse And Pointers' In Device Manager Dissapeared Too... - Similar Threads - Cursor Disappeared Screen

2. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer disappearing: Mouse pointer is disappearing. It appears again only if i reset my pc every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/e4668547-9078-4b09-a897-aa54849a0abe
  3. Mouse pointer dissapears

Mouse pointer dissapears: Mouse pointer dissapears when mouse is unplugged and touchpad isn't functional. I cannot use the touchpad even when the mouse is plugged in. Laptop Lenovo Legion Y540 is up to date and free of any malware. I have also updated "Mice and other pointing devices" driver. i don't...
  4. dissapearing mouse pointer

dissapearing mouse pointer: fix did not work, however the pointer was visible while in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dissapearing-mouse-pointer/1132475b-1762-48c9-a186-7c4e91b902b8
  5. My mouse pointer has disappeared from the screen.

My mouse pointer has disappeared from the screen.: My mouse pointer has disappeared from the screen : I can only use the touch screen. Help! Where did it go?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-pointer-has-disappeared-from-the-screen/90bcf319-d2a2-40f3-b836-1bafd6fd126b
  6. Mouse pointer disappeared

Mouse pointer disappeared: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Home on ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 TP410UAIR. Immediately after the system got updated on Feb 14 in the morning my mouse pointer disappeared. The device manager says the drivers are up to date but HID-compliant mouse, ASUS touchpad or I2C device is not...
  7. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer disappearing: When I updated Windows 10 today, with the November 2019 update, my mouse pointer was disappearing while navigating through my Inbox in the Windows Mail app. The way I got the mouse pointer to come back, was to change the advanced mouse setting options so that the pointer...
  8. Mouse pointer disappearing

Mouse pointer disappearing: My USB mouse pointer disappearing every now and then. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/9146b0ac-3106-42a0-9dd8-7b0d5cc23eb1
  9. Disappearing Mouse Pointer

Disappearing Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse....
  10. Cursor / Mouse Pointer disappears from screen, doesn't reappear

Cursor / Mouse Pointer disappears from screen, doesn't reappear: Cursor / Mouse Pointer disappears from screen, doesn't reappear Windows 10 Fall Creators Update HP Envy x360 Frequently the cursor arrow / mouse pointer disappears from the screen. I sometimes can move the pointer up to the top of the screen using the touchpad and...