Windows 10: cursor disappeared in windows 10

Discus and support cursor disappeared in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cursor has disappeared in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NandanaBiswas, Nov 30, 2018.

1. cursor disappeared in windows 10

cursor has disappeared in windows 10

:)

NandanaBiswas, Nov 30, 2018
  2. SANDYUL Win User

DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Nov 30, 2018
  3. ncrumin Win User
    Windows 10 disappearing cursor

I have a Dell Latitude running Windows 10 with Office 365 installed. Every so often the cursor disappears and I have no choice but to manually restart.

Any suggestions?

ncrumin, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Ar Rom Win User

cursor disappeared in windows 10

Windows 10 disappearing cursor

Hi,

There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot this issue regarding the disappearing cursor. You may need to reinstall the drivers. Kindly follow the methods provided by Vinodh_Kumar V on December 10, 2015 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

cursor disappeared in windows 10

1. cursor disappeared in windows 10 - Similar Threads - cursor disappeared

2. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...
  3. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...
  4. Latest Windows 10 update disabled my touchpad and made screen cursor arrow disappear

Latest Windows 10 update disabled my touchpad and made screen cursor arrow disappear: Today 11 Jan 2018 my Windows 10 system made an update. I restarted my laptop and discovered that the touch-pad had been disabled as well as the arrow cursor on the screen had disappeared. After looking online I accessed the touch-pad driver via Device Manager. I...
  5. Cursor disappears in windows 10. I'm not using a mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor disappears in windows 10. I'm not using a mouse: There seems to be no pattern to my disappearing cursor. I have a touch screen surface pro and use the cursor without a mouse. At times the cursor disappears from the screen but I can still use the touch screen. The only way to get the cursor back is to turn the computer on...
  6. my cursor disappears frequently

my cursor disappears frequently: cursor disappears after coming out of sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappears-frequently/40730d10-00e5-4285-9cad-72db9210b0d2
  7. My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen?

My cursor has disappeared. How do I get it to show on screen?: Need solution to issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-has-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-to-show/c5174e14-6f91-4f01-aa85-8bdc3af01f2e
  8. computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared: my mouse cursor disappeared and i use the touchpad. after it appeared i couldnt move it or right click where shows a small window. so....it started acting weird like the right tab window where has notifications started appearing without clicking anything. then the left side...
  9. Mouse cursor disappearing

Mouse cursor disappearing: Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now. My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth...
  10. My cursor keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor keeps disappearing: So I use a custom cursor on my laptop but every time I use my touchscreen it disappears. I'm able to use it but I just can't see it. The only way I know how to fix it is to go back to my mouse settings and change it back to the custom. I've been looking up how to fix the...