Windows 10: cursor disappeared in windows 10

Discus and support cursor disappeared in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cursor has disappeared in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NandanaBiswas, Nov 30, 2018.

1. cursor disappeared in windows 10

cursor has disappeared in windows 10

:)

NandanaBiswas, Nov 30, 2018
  2. SANDYUL Win User

DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Nov 30, 2018
  3. ncrumin Win User
    Windows 10 disappearing cursor

I have a Dell Latitude running Windows 10 with Office 365 installed. Every so often the cursor disappears and I have no choice but to manually restart.

Any suggestions?

ncrumin, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Ar Rom Win User

cursor disappeared in windows 10

Windows 10 disappearing cursor

Hi,

There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot this issue regarding the disappearing cursor. You may need to reinstall the drivers. Kindly follow the methods provided by Vinodh_Kumar V on December 10, 2015 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

cursor disappeared in windows 10

1. cursor disappeared in windows 10 - Similar Threads - cursor disappeared

2. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  3. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  4. Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.: I have a laptop that has a 16:10 aspect ratio screen res: 3200 x 2000 and when I launch games for example CS2 or any other fullscreen game no matter what resolution I set it to, the cursor becomes invisible. Even in windowed mode, as soon as I move the cursor over the game...
  5. Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.: I have a laptop that has a 16:10 aspect ratio screen res: 3200 x 2000 and when I launch games for example CS2 or any other fullscreen game no matter what resolution I set it to, the cursor becomes invisible. Even in windowed mode, as soon as I move the cursor over the game...
  6. My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.: i have tried uninstalling drivers and restarting to let windows reinstall them, i have tried updating drivers manually nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-cursor-keeps-disappearing-if-it-isnt/35fca579-5a92-4716-8fcb-718ba2ade923
  7. My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.

My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.: i have tried uninstalling drivers and restarting to let windows reinstall them, i have tried updating drivers manually nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-cursor-keeps-disappearing-if-it-isnt/35fca579-5a92-4716-8fcb-718ba2ade923
  8. cursor didn't disappear after moving and keep flashing after 2024.2.20 update to windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor didn't disappear after moving and keep flashing after 2024.2.20 update to windows 11 pro: Everything was fine before last night. then a new update hit and my mouse cursor flashed everywhere. No matter I move to which location, cursor arrow in previous location did not disappear and keeps flashing. If I use my touch screen, they all disappear and cursor returns to...
  9. cursor didn't disappear after moving and keep flashing after 2024.2.20 update to windows 11 pro

cursor didn't disappear after moving and keep flashing after 2024.2.20 update to windows 11 pro: Everything was fine before last night. then a new update hit and my mouse cursor flashed everywhere. No matter I move to which location, cursor arrow in previous location did not disappear and keeps flashing. If I use my touch screen, they all disappear and cursor returns to...
  10. When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database

When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database: Setup: Lenovo E14 Win11, running for 1,2weeks after purchaseGarmin Basecamp was working for this time properlySuddenly without a special event / correlation when hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears in Basecamp databaseWhen switching to another task and back to...