Windows 10: cursor disappeared in windows 10

Discus and support cursor disappeared in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cursor has disappeared in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NandanaBiswas, Nov 30, 2018.

1. cursor disappeared in windows 10

cursor has disappeared in windows 10

:)

NandanaBiswas, Nov 30, 2018
  2. SANDYUL Win User

DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Nov 30, 2018
  3. ncrumin Win User
    Windows 10 disappearing cursor

I have a Dell Latitude running Windows 10 with Office 365 installed. Every so often the cursor disappears and I have no choice but to manually restart.

Any suggestions?

ncrumin, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Ar Rom Win User

cursor disappeared in windows 10

Windows 10 disappearing cursor

Hi,

There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot this issue regarding the disappearing cursor. You may need to reinstall the drivers. Kindly follow the methods provided by Vinodh_Kumar V on December 10, 2015 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

cursor disappeared in windows 10

1. cursor disappeared in windows 10 - Similar Threads - cursor disappeared

2. Touchpad cursor disappears and is unresponsive. (Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR, Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Touchpad cursor disappears and is unresponsive. (Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR, Windows 10): I have the same frustrating issue with Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-power/touchpad-cursor-disappears-and-is-unresponsive/908841b2-0a6d-4b2d-a333-42c76d048e22 My bios version is: 8MCN50WW Interesting that Lenovo lists...
  3. the mouse cursor disappears whenever i unplug my ac charger from my asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the mouse cursor disappears whenever i unplug my ac charger from my asus laptop: This problem coincided with the latest windows update. Whenever I unplug my charger from my laptop the mouse cursor sort of disappears and everything becomes slow and laggy. I would really appreciate it if someone could look into the problem. My laptop is only 3 months old...
  4. HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working: no battery on back... tried using fn keys and rebooting to no avail, but what worked was pressing the power button on the left side of the laptop at the same time as/along with the sound/mute button on the right side of the laptop makes it power off by force rather than by...
  5. Windows disappear unless maximized or cursor is on them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows disappear unless maximized or cursor is on them: For a few years I have had a very aggravating problem where non-maximized windows will disappear behind the last maximized window unless my pointer is already over that desired window. Clicking on the window's taskbar icon does not help, since my pointer is down at the...
  6. Cursor Freezes and Disappears

Cursor Freezes and Disappears: Running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 8500. The cursor continuously freezes and / or disappears. Have made sure the "Hide cursor while typing" box is not checked. Have tried running with "Enhance pointer precision" checked and also unchecked. Have run Dell SupportAssist to...
  7. Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!

Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!: So I have been having this problem where my cursor disappears and appears in a different place, it does not happen often but ever since I got the this laptop and mouse it's been happening. I think its the mouse's fault, it's a Logitech G403. Please help!...
  8. Surface Pro 3 Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 Cursor Disappears: This problem seems to be endemic. I keep thinking that each update will fix it, but it seems to be getting worse. My surface pro 3 now has a surface pro 4 type cover and I thought that would solve the problem but it hasn't. I don't use a mouse and use the touch pad...
  9. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...
  10. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...