Windows 10: cursor disappeared mouse pad not working how to fix

Discus and support cursor disappeared mouse pad not working how to fix in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; thats it how ro install mouse pad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanneAndersonSE, Jun 26, 2020.

1. cursor disappeared mouse pad not working how to fix

thats it how ro install mouse pad

:)

JoanneAndersonSE, Jun 26, 2020

2. Mouse cursor disappearing

Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now.
    My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth across the pad/screen.
    I thought it might be that the wire might have gotten damaged, so I unplugged that mouse, put in a wireless mouse USB plug, and used a wireless mouse for over an hour.
    Same issue. When I move my mouse up to the upper right-hand corner, it disappears. Move it to the extreme left, it comes back again. It's when the cursor touches the right side of the screen, I have noticed, that it disappears.
    No difference when using a full-screen game, a browser, or if I'm on the desktop . . . it acts the same way in each case.

KateEldridge93, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Jun 26, 2020
  4. cursor disappeared mouse pad not working how to fix

Windows 10 - Mouse disappears, mousepad not working

I have an Asus 64 Intel i7 8GB. After the upgrade my mouse cursor on touch pad and a mouse won't work. Can't use cursor to click anything! Laptop is worthless now until fixed.

SeanSweeneyXU, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

cursor disappeared mouse pad not working how to fix

1. cursor disappeared mouse pad not working how to fix - Similar Threads - cursor disappeared mouse

2. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  3. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  4. not work mouse pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not work mouse pad: not work mouse pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-work-mouse-pad/1817cee6-5597-4f52-92e3-81b0549eaba2
  5. not work mouse pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not work mouse pad: not work mouse pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-work-mouse-pad/1817cee6-5597-4f52-92e3-81b0549eaba2
  6. not work mouse pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to fix disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 10? It's different scenario.

How to fix disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 10? It's different scenario.: Hello, community, I am posting today a serious issue happening to my Windows 10 Laptop. For a month, I am trying to fix this problem occurring on my laptop but couldn't find a prompt solution. Actually, when I shut down the laptop and turn on it again, I always find my mouse...
  8. Mouse cursor disappears.

Mouse cursor disappears.: Just recently my cursor has started disappearing in games and in Win 10. I have tried what has been told to others to fix this but nothing i try makes a difference. It does what it wants....
  9. Mouse Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Disappears: So I was using my computer for a few hours worked fine, turned it off and let it charge, when I turned it on again the mouse cursor disappeared, plugged in a wired mouse and it pops up, but when I unplug it, it disappeared again, someone help please. I’m on a laptop if that...
  10. Mouse cursor disappearing

Mouse cursor disappearing: Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now. My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth...