Windows 10: cursor disappears after logging in my profile I have Windows 10 Home

Discus and support cursor disappears after logging in my profile I have Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I log in my profile cursor disappears and mouse pad stops reacting. If I put USB mouse all works, if I made another profile and log there mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgiS1, Oct 20, 2018.

1. GeorgiS1 Win User

cursor disappears after logging in my profile I have Windows 10 Home

When I log in my profile cursor disappears and mouse pad stops reacting. If I put USB mouse all works, if I made another profile and log there mouse pad is working. What is wrong with my profile???

:)

GeorgiS1, Oct 20, 2018

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Cursor has disappeared with Windows 10 update

My cursor pointer disappeared today. This is on a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series which came with Windows 10 installed. It's about 1 year old.

When the laptop boots up, there is a cursor pointer and it can be used with the touchpad. It does not work with the mouse. Then after logging in, the pointer disappears, leaving me in touch screen mode.

I tried in and re-installing mouse drivers. I tried the recommended DISM.exe / commands.

Any suggestions?

Phillip_de_Coupeville, Oct 20, 2018
  4. cursor disappears after logging in my profile I have Windows 10 Home

Cursor randomly disappears within certain applications - Windows 10

I know this is an old post but I thought it would still be worthwhile responding for Windows 10 users.

Step one:

Right click on a blank part of your desktop and choose "Personalise",

Step two:

Click on "Themes",

Step three:

On the main section of the Themes settings screen, click on "Mouse cursor",

Step four:

Uncheck "Hide pointer while typing" and click "Apply" or "OK",

Your mouse cursor should no longer disappear on you.

*It could also be useful to put a check in the "Show location of pointer when I press CTRL key" option so if you don't know where your cursor is, you can find it by using the CTRL key.

Microsoft support, I suggest that you should always remember that sometimes you should check the simple solutions first before recommending driver update or creating new user profiles.

TonestarDeluxe, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

cursor disappears after logging in my profile I have Windows 10 Home

1. cursor disappears after logging in my profile I have Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - cursor disappears logging

2. Logging in into my windows profile after reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in into my windows profile after reinstall?: Hello, my computer's SSD recently failed, and, not being too familiar with modern technology, I took the PC into a service. They switched out the drive and reinstalled the operating system. It's like clockwork now.My only issue being the fact that I cant acces my old profile...
  3. Logging in into my windows profile after reinstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging in into my windows profile after reinstall?: Hello, my computer's SSD recently failed, and, not being too familiar with modern technology, I took the PC into a service. They switched out the drive and reinstalled the operating system. It's like clockwork now.My only issue being the fact that I cant acces my old profile...
  4. my mouse cursor disappeared after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse cursor disappeared after restart: hello my laptop updated to windows 11. after the updated it suddenly restarted and shut down so i turned it back on evrything was ok but the touchpad is not working even the touch pad option in mice and other pointing devices is not visible can you please provide a solution...
  5. my mouse cursor disappeared after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse cursor disappeared after restart: hello my laptop updated to windows 11. after the updated it suddenly restarted and shut down so i turned it back on evrything was ok but the touchpad is not working even the touch pad option in mice and other pointing devices is not visible can you please provide a solution...
  6. My cursor disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cursor disappeared: Hi. Out of the blue, my cursor disappeared and it has not yet returned. I have tried fn+f9 and to restart the computer. How do I fix this? I have an asus and windows 10....
  7. My cursor disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor disappeared.: I can no longer see my cursor. I have a touch pad and touch screen. Both are working but I can't find my cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared/f41a5e43-993f-4597-967c-656f9f249f87
  8. After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely: On the Windows 10 log in screen I have a functional cursor, but once I get into the main screen there is no cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-logging-into-windows-10-my-cursor-disappers/6424f253-dc9d-4be9-b393-04d9a8bc8ccf
  9. cursor disappeared in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor disappeared in windows 10: cursor has disappeared in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappeared-in-windows-10/342eb3df-c60f-44c1-b038-f14bf5c15e19
  10. My Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Disappears: I have been having issues with my cursor disappearing. If I re-boot ,I get it back then gone again. Also opening a page is slow and sometimes freezes. I found mouse settings, although I use a touch pad on my dell laptop. There are no places that shows update. this is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mouse disappesr when logging in

2. mouse disappears after logging in windows 10

3. mouse disappears when logging on