Windows 10: Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back.

Discus and support Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Flex 6-11 IGM with a touchscreen display. Recently I changed my cursor pack to Cursor Sans, then whenever I touch the screen, my cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Burrito Games, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back.

I have a Lenovo Flex 6-11 IGM with a touchscreen display. Recently I changed my cursor pack to Cursor Sans, then whenever I touch the screen, my cursor disappears and doesn't come back. It doesn't come back when I click, but the thing is it is only the normal pointer. Text select, link select, precision select are all there except the normal cursor. This is very annoying and doesn't come back when I use a mouse. I have updated all mouse drivers and this problem doesn't occur if I use a default cursor pack ( Such as System Scheme).

The only way for me is to go to the mouse setting and apply a new pack and apply. When I restart or reboot my PC, the cursor pack switches back to System Scheme. Could you please fix this annoying issue?

-Burrito.G

:)

Burrito Games, Jun 19, 2019

2. cursor disappears during touch screen mode

As of January 31st there is no way to show the mouse cursor while touching the screen: Show mouse cursor also when using touch screen

The linked post goes on to recommend using the Feedback app to suggest this feature (or find others who have suggested it and upvote their suggestions).

music2myear, Jun 19, 2019
  3. eore Win User
    Cursor disappears when I touch screen

I know that on my puter the cursor always disappears when I touch the screen.Comes back in a few seconds.

4. Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back.

cursor disappears when touched the screen.

ok do i have a computer with windows 10. When i downloaded and change my cursor everything was fine but when i touch the screen the downloaded and changed cursor disappears, Can anyone help me

Oroginal title: Touchscreen and New Cursor

KiaraThompson, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back.

1. Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back. - Similar Threads - Cursor Disappears Touching

2. screen comes back on after turning it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen comes back on after turning it off: In the "Control what the Power Buttons do" section of the control panel I have the Power button selected to turn off the display however, when i actually press the button in person the display turn off as expected then after .5th of a second the screen turns back on...
  3. Sound icon disappears and does not come come back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound icon disappears and does not come come back: It seems there is space the task bar for a icon, but it isn't there. network icon hides when volume icon is off. I tried restart several times, no luck....
  4. touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.: The touchpad on my Yoga seems to have stopped communicating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-cursor-disappeared-the-touch-pad-doesnt/75e2dd0c-686c-4352-b3cd-8946151bfe38
  5. Screen not coming back on after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen not coming back on after sleep: Since the latest update, the screen on my notebook will not come on after waking up from sleep. I can close my lid then re-open it later and it powers on, the keyboard lights up, I hear sounds, but no screen. I have to force shutdown (hold power button) and completely re-boot...
  6. touch screen drivers disappear after sleep mode

touch screen drivers disappear after sleep mode: Hi, I recently received a brand new Asus n580vd laptop with a touch screen. Since receiving it, I just installed the offered windows updates, downloaded some third party known apps (Spotify, Whatsapp.. nothing crazy) and copied my personal files. I noticed lately that...
  7. Uninstalling/Disabling the HID Touch Screen driver keeps coming back on

Uninstalling/Disabling the HID Touch Screen driver keeps coming back on: Hello, I have been trying to disable and permanently uninstall the HID touch screen driver.. I have disabled it, but after reboot it shows enabled again.. I have uninstalled it.. again after reboot shows up again (this is totally weird).. I've gone into clean boot to disable...
  8. Cursor / Mouse Pointer disappears from screen, doesn't reappear

Cursor / Mouse Pointer disappears from screen, doesn't reappear: Cursor / Mouse Pointer disappears from screen, doesn't reappear Windows 10 Fall Creators Update HP Envy x360 Frequently the cursor arrow / mouse pointer disappears from the screen. I sometimes can move the pointer up to the top of the screen using the touchpad and...
  9. Touch cursor on wrong screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touch cursor on wrong screen: Greetings. I'm currently struggling to build our company's Windows 10 Enterprise IoT LTSB platform The issue I'm having is that when i connect a screen to the DVI port of the unit the screen "blinks" as if to register both of them and afterwards all touch input on the...
  10. Cursor disappears when I touch screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor disappears when I touch screen: I'm new to Windows 10 and touchscreens, about which I love everything so far - except that when I tap my screen, the pointer disappears until I move it with the trackpad. For some reason this bugs me and I can't figure out if it's a setting I can change, or if I'll just have...