Windows 10: Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!

Discus and support Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have been having this problem where my cursor disappears and appears in a different place, it does not happen often but ever since I got the this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MysticNebula, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!

So I have been having this problem where my cursor disappears and appears in a different place, it does not happen often but ever since I got the this laptop and mouse it's been happening. I think its the mouse's fault, it's a Logitech G403. Please help!

:)

MysticNebula, Jan 28, 2019
  2. SANDYUL Win User

DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Jan 28, 2019
  3. flycaster Win User
    Strange behavior from taskbar-cursor interaction?

Arezal, tried your suggestion. Seemed to work when in Firefox open screen, but as soon as I placed the cursor on the minimized Thunderbird icon, the taskbar disappeared and wouldn't reappear with cursor hover???

flycaster, Jan 28, 2019
  4. jfl_805 Win User

Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!

Cursor Appearance Reset

I tried your suggestions and none worked, including contacting HP who tried to help then told me that the only other option they could suggest was reset the laptop to its' original state. When the original issue occurred I did not download a third party
    application. I googled windows cursors and downloaded a single cursor to the desktop then dragged and dropped it into the windows cursor folder and all the cursor appearances in the windows cursor window changed to the msie 'e' view. The cursors themselves
    did not change, nor their names, just their appearance in the cursor window.

jfl_805, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!

1. Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place! - Similar Threads - Cursor Disappears Appears

2. cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?: How do I retrieve the missing cursor without having to repeatedly rebooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-windows-11-and-bubbles-appear-on/a9e038aa-91a9-4d0c-a5ac-acc9d508ac9a
  3. cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?: How do I retrieve the missing cursor without having to repeatedly rebooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-windows-11-and-bubbles-appear-on/a9e038aa-91a9-4d0c-a5ac-acc9d508ac9a
  4. cursor disappears

cursor disappears: When I have open groove music and have minecraft open at the same time whilst in minecraft my cursor disappears I've tried restarting but nothing works does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Web Search disappears and Settings appears in its place instead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Search disappears and Settings appears in its place instead: I have upgraded to Windows 11. All is good, except for this one search glitch that irritates me. Everything is fine when suddenly Web Search disappears from my Search. Instead, Settings pops up in its place, next to Documents. Restarting my PC fixes it, but this is temporary....
  6. Web Search disappears and Settings appears in its place instead

Web Search disappears and Settings appears in its place instead: I have upgraded to Windows 11. All is good, except for this one search glitch that irritates me. Everything is fine when suddenly Web Search disappears from my Search. Instead, Settings pops up in its place, next to Documents. Restarting my PC fixes it, but this is temporary....
  7. Files appear on desktop when moved to a different place

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files appear on desktop when moved to a different place: After moving files from desktop to a different place, for example deleting them or moving them to a folder, after some time they appear back on my desktop. When I try to delete them an error message shows up saying that the item is no longer located "desktop" and I have to...
  8. Disappearing Cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing Cursor?: When I enter the window of a game that I downloaded from the internet, my cursor disappears and I am not able to interact with anything in the window. Is there a way to fix this? Is this a problem with the application or with windows? Thanks....
  9. Cursor disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor disappears: My cursor disappears while I am working on my laptop. I have to restart the computer to get it back. This happens several times a day. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears/5fee4982-cf11-4ca1-91f3-27d257bcdc37
  10. Disappearing cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing cursor: Recently I updated. Since then I can no longer see my cursor in Chrome but I can see it in edge. Suggestions? Thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-cursor/0a79f378-026b-4fc3-b2e0-7e6700df261f