Windows 10: cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

Discus and support cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brian Middlemiss, Dec 2, 2023.

1. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in the other field types. How can I get the cursor to be visible all the time?

:)

Brian Middlemiss, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Giacopis Win User

Mobile BCM user defined (customer) fields.

In my desktop Outlook 2007 with BCM, my contacts have 9 standard fields and 12 user-defined (customer) fields.

When trying to synchronize in Windows Mobile 6.1 on a HTC Touch device, no user - defined field is synchronized (and only 7 of the 9 standard fields: Other phone number and Company main phone number are missing following a Microsoft choice, as has already been
    accounted for).

How can I get User-defined fields to be synchronized?

And are they shown in the Edit mode ?

Giacopis, Dec 2, 2023
  3. SkyCat Win User
    Outlook Contacts fields sync

Hi Julie, thanks for the contact list fields.

My problem with contact sync:

• Windows Phone 7: contains a field "website"
    • live.com(hotmail contacts): contains a field "website"
    • Windows Live Mail 2011: contains 2 fields "personal website" and "work website"
    Those 3 platforms don't sync these fields among each other. Do you have any ideas, suggestions?

SkyCat, Dec 2, 2023
  4. MAC3635 Win User

cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

HELP! CAN'T SYNC OUTLOOK USER DEFINED FIELDS

I HAVE A NEW TREO 800W. I HAVE CREATED A CUSTOM FORM IN OUTLOOK WHICH HAS MANY USER DEFINED FIELDS. I CAN'T SYNC THE USER DEFINED FIELDS ON THE PHONE. IS THERE A WAY TO DO THIS OR IS THERE A SOFTWARE APP WHICH WILL DO THIS???

MAC3635, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

1. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No... - Similar Threads - cursor disappears tabbing

2. Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields: HiJust for further context. I used Retail Express with Chrome and when I order product, I use the tab button to move through the fields. I have recently noticed the page doesn't automatically move the page down to see the next bit of information. So I end up manually...
  3. Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields: HiJust for further context. I used Retail Express with Chrome and when I order product, I use the tab button to move through the fields. I have recently noticed the page doesn't automatically move the page down to see the next bit of information. So I end up manually...
  4. User-definable intrinsic metadata fields for FileFolder Objects not just the Name field, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User-definable intrinsic metadata fields for FileFolder Objects not just the Name field, in...: Why can't Folder Objects have user-defined metadata fields? so needed for quick sorting/searching purposes e.g. I have a very logical Folder Structure, but, my files and work demand that I have lots and lots of subsolders in each parent folder. Sometimes I need to sort those...
  5. User-definable intrinsic metadata fields for FileFolder Objects not just the Name field, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User-definable intrinsic metadata fields for FileFolder Objects not just the Name field, in...: Why can't Folder Objects have user-defined metadata fields? so needed for quick sorting/searching purposes e.g. I have a very logical Folder Structure, but, my files and work demand that I have lots and lots of subsolders in each parent folder. Sometimes I need to sort those...
  6. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...: Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in the other field types. How can I get the cursor to be visible all the time?...
  7. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...: Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in the other field types. How can I get the cursor to be visible all the time?...
  8. Empty fields

Empty fields: You know those secure payment sent via email. So I made a payment and got a receipt. I wanted to print it to PDF by way of the Print button on the receipt. Since I made payment through my iPad, I was then able to readily view the receipt through my iPad. I forwarded the...
  9. delete field

delete field: WHO AN WHY WAS THIS CHANGE MAID IN IE-11 LEFT CLICK TO HIGHLIGHT FIELD RIGHT CLICK SELECT DELETE AND IT IS GONE. NOW IN EDGE LEFT CLICK HIGHTLIGHT FIELD RIGHT CLICK NO DELETE ? NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE MOUSE AND HIT THE DELETE KEY. WHY WOULD THIS BE BETTER...
  10. Autofill Fields

Autofill Fields: Normally, when I enter info like email address, physical address or entries with labels that are repeated, my PC attempts to autofill-a really great feature. But it no longer works & I haven't changed any settings. Where can I correct these settings? All of my Sync...