Windows 10: cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

Discus and support cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brian Middlemiss, Dec 2, 2023.

1. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in the other field types. How can I get the cursor to be visible all the time?

:)

Brian Middlemiss, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Giacopis Win User

Mobile BCM user defined (customer) fields.

In my desktop Outlook 2007 with BCM, my contacts have 9 standard fields and 12 user-defined (customer) fields.

When trying to synchronize in Windows Mobile 6.1 on a HTC Touch device, no user - defined field is synchronized (and only 7 of the 9 standard fields: Other phone number and Company main phone number are missing following a Microsoft choice, as has already been
    accounted for).

How can I get User-defined fields to be synchronized?

And are they shown in the Edit mode ?

Giacopis, Dec 2, 2023
  3. SkyCat Win User
    Outlook Contacts fields sync

Hi Julie, thanks for the contact list fields.

My problem with contact sync:

• Windows Phone 7: contains a field "website"
    • live.com(hotmail contacts): contains a field "website"
    • Windows Live Mail 2011: contains 2 fields "personal website" and "work website"
    Those 3 platforms don't sync these fields among each other. Do you have any ideas, suggestions?

SkyCat, Dec 2, 2023
  4. MAC3635 Win User

cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

HELP! CAN'T SYNC OUTLOOK USER DEFINED FIELDS

I HAVE A NEW TREO 800W. I HAVE CREATED A CUSTOM FORM IN OUTLOOK WHICH HAS MANY USER DEFINED FIELDS. I CAN'T SYNC THE USER DEFINED FIELDS ON THE PHONE. IS THERE A WAY TO DO THIS OR IS THERE A SOFTWARE APP WHICH WILL DO THIS???

MAC3635, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

1. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No... - Similar Threads - cursor disappears tabbing

2. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...: Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in the other field types. How can I get the cursor to be visible all the time?...
  3. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...: Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in the other field types. How can I get the cursor to be visible all the time?...
  4. Empty fields

Empty fields: You know those secure payment sent via email. So I made a payment and got a receipt. I wanted to print it to PDF by way of the Print button on the receipt. Since I made payment through my iPad, I was then able to readily view the receipt through my iPad. I forwarded the...
  5. Cannot type in search fields, run field, or Mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot type in search fields, run field, or Mail: After recovering from an exception error caused by CorsairVBusDriver.sys by first restoring windows, then renaming all occurrences of the file to include .bak at the end, I uninstalled Corsair Utility Engine, dated 2016, and installed the newest iCUE dated 2020. I am unable...
  6. Outlook - Notes field - Is it correct there is no 'Notes' field?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - Notes field - Is it correct there is no 'Notes' field?: When creating a new contact, there is "Notes" box. I have searched and searched, there are a lot of fields, including 4 UserFields, but I am afraid I can't find a specific "Notes" field. OTOH when I wish to import a .csv file and have to map fields, then "Notes" does show...
  7. delete field

delete field: WHO AN WHY WAS THIS CHANGE MAID IN IE-11 LEFT CLICK TO HIGHLIGHT FIELD RIGHT CLICK SELECT DELETE AND IT IS GONE. NOW IN EDGE LEFT CLICK HIGHTLIGHT FIELD RIGHT CLICK NO DELETE ? NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE MOUSE AND HIT THE DELETE KEY. WHY WOULD THIS BE BETTER...
  8. UAC password field has blinking cursor but is not active

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC password field has blinking cursor but is not active: Hi, I've realized that I often start typing my password to pass the UAC (User Account Control) but than realizing that i'm typing somewhere else. Thats actually a security issue - is this a bug maybe fixed in later builds? (I got 10.0.15063.909) e.g. 1: right click on the...
  9. How To Enable Typing Into Search Field (Cortana field?)

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Enable Typing Into Search Field (Cortana field?): I now find, to my great surprise, that I can't type in the Search field at bottom left. The cursor will go there but nothing will happen to it when I start typing. This is amazing. This computer. Endless problems. I have two computer each with win10 and each installed at...
  10. Autofill Fields

Autofill Fields: Normally, when I enter info like email address, physical address or entries with labels that are repeated, my PC attempts to autofill-a really great feature. But it no longer works & I haven't changed any settings. Where can I correct these settings? All of my Sync...