Windows 10: Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

Discus and support Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop that has a 16:10 aspect ratio screen res: 3200 x 2000 and when I launch games for example CS2 or any other fullscreen game no matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tanish Samarawickrema, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

I have a laptop that has a 16:10 aspect ratio screen res: 3200 x 2000 and when I launch games for example CS2 or any other fullscreen game no matter what resolution I set it to, the cursor becomes invisible. Even in windowed mode, as soon as I move the cursor over the game window, it becomes invisible. The buttons still work but its just that the cursor isn't visible. However when put the game on a 1080p monitor, the cursor become visible again. Again whatever resolution I set the game to doesn't affect it. Any idea of what might be causing the issue and how to fix it?

:)

Tanish Samarawickrema, Feb 26, 2024

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 26, 2024
  3. cursor has disappeared

My cursor has disappeared on my new laptop and I can't get it back. I've checked to see if the driver is updated, I've checked the devise settings in the control panel, I've rebooted - I've done everything suggested on the usual online help sites. Any
    other suggestions? If I didn't have the touch screen, I couldn't do anything.

WilliamCalkins2, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

Cursor in Win10 sometimes disappears or totally locks up

Hi Burt,

The cursor movements on your Windows 10 laptop is directly controlled either by the laptop's built-in trackpad or an external mouse connected to the laptop. Device drivers that need updating could be one possible reason as to why the cursor disappears or
    stops responding. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when the cursor disappears or stops responding?
    • Does the issue only occur when using a specific application or does it occur randomly?
    • Are you using the laptops' built-in trackpad or an external mouse connected to the laptop?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 did you use to upgrade your laptop?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

1. Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen. - Similar Threads - Cursor disappears using

2. Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.: I have a laptop that has a 16:10 aspect ratio screen res: 3200 x 2000 and when I launch games for example CS2 or any other fullscreen game no matter what resolution I set it to, the cursor becomes invisible. Even in windowed mode, as soon as I move the cursor over the game...
  3. My cursor disappeared on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor disappeared on my laptop: After I sign in on my laptop. The cursor will not show up so I can select what I want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared-on-my-laptop/a818a619-c236-4ecd-b96e-01e96f15bdb5
  4. My cursor disappeared on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor disappeared on my laptop: After I sign in on my laptop. The cursor will not show up so I can select what I want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared-on-my-laptop/a818a619-c236-4ecd-b96e-01e96f15bdb5
  5. My cursor disappeared on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My cursor disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cursor disappeared: Hi. Out of the blue, my cursor disappeared and it has not yet returned. I have tried fn+f9 and to restart the computer. How do I fix this? I have an asus and windows 10....
  7. Cursor disappears when browsing

Cursor disappears when browsing: How to make visual the cursor when browsing?- now it fades into the backfround https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-when-browsing/a44c991d-fbb7-4471-b6df-a8e0575a0b91
  8. My cursor disappeared.

My cursor disappeared.: I can no longer see my cursor. I have a touch pad and touch screen. Both are working but I can't find my cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared/f41a5e43-993f-4597-967c-656f9f249f87
  9. My Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Disappears: I have been having issues with my cursor disappearing. If I re-boot ,I get it back then gone again. Also opening a page is slow and sometimes freezes. I found mouse settings, although I use a touch pad on my dell laptop. There are no places that shows update. this is...
  10. Cursor disappears when I touch screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor disappears when I touch screen: I'm new to Windows 10 and touchscreens, about which I love everything so far - except that when I tap my screen, the pointer disappears until I move it with the trackpad. For some reason this bugs me and I can't figure out if it's a setting I can change, or if I'll just have...