Windows 10: cursor display

Discus and support cursor display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How, or where do I go, to set the thickness of my cursor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonWilcoxson, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:02 AM.

1. RonWilcoxson Win User

cursor display

How, or where do I go, to set the thickness of my cursor?

:)

2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

3. Krishna Prasobh V Win User
    Changing cursor exit direction on dual screens

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are you are unable to move the mouse cursor from left to right when using Dual monitor.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the display setting are not set accordingly.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click from Desktop.
    • Click on Display.
    • You will see two monitors connected.
    • Click on the first monitor.
    • Place check mark on make the monitor as main display.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 12, 2018 at 12:14 PM
  4. Akheel Ahmed Win User

cursor display

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thema:

cursor display

1. cursor display - Similar Threads - cursor display

2. Mouse cursor moving to top right when using uion Kamvas 22 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moving to top right when using uion Kamvas 22 pro: i have a problem when I connect my uion Kamvas 22 pro, is only happening with it, when I connect and try to use the drowing options or the pen, the coursor goes crazy and autmatically moves close top right corner and jumps alone, if I move the mouse to other place after 1 or...
  3. HP cursor

HP cursor: My cursor can only be seen in word but not within my online school, an exception is the icon areas. Not sure what is going on. Do I need updates or reboots? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-cursor/1ac1a4b4-29c4-4785-83ff-d4067861755e
  4. cursor issues on touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor issues on touchscreen: I have a Dell touchscreen, using for 2 year, running Win 10 Lately the cursor is unstable, jumps around, regardless of external mouse. Has been serviced remotely w no change. Any suggestions?...
  5. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-busy-circle-flashing-next-to-cursor/64cf156f-ac7b-41b0-8e79-8f27324cf465
  6. black screen with cursor (i tried every solution on internet but no one worked)

black screen with cursor (i tried every solution on internet but no one worked): i had a black screen with cursor since yesterday i have tried every single tip on Microsoft support and internet but it still black "alt ctrl del" does nothing...
  7. black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with mouse cursor: how can I fix black screen with mouse cursor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-mouse-cursor/1bf545a7-be98-4c0f-b9b5-d3432942393e
  8. Problem moving the cursor between monitors after replacing one of two monitors.

Problem moving the cursor between monitors after replacing one of two monitors.: After replacing one of two monitors, the cursor wouldn't move correctly between monitors. One of the other threads on this topic was helpful, but it took me awhile to fully understand the suggested solution. Below is what I did to fix my problem. If you have the same...
  9. Chkdsk /f /r then blankscreen with cursor

Chkdsk /f /r then blankscreen with cursor: Hi, i really need help... II creat the problem by clicking this command in Terminal CHKDSK / f / r , because i got blue screen and try to fix it. After that it says I must restart and I did so, then wait until finished. After it finished then i try login windows, then i...
  10. Restricting mouse cursor to selected displays

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Restricting mouse cursor to selected displays: I have four monitors but I don't use them all, all the time. It's annoying to lose the mouse cursor to a monitor which is turned off so I'd like to be able to restrict the mouse to the monitors which are in use. There are plenty of solutions to restrict the mouse cursor to...