Windows 10: cursor display

Discus and support cursor display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How, or where do I go, to set the thickness of my cursor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonWilcoxson, Oct 12, 2018.

1. cursor display

How, or where do I go, to set the thickness of my cursor?

:)

RonWilcoxson, Oct 12, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Changing cursor exit direction on dual screens

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are you are unable to move the mouse cursor from left to right when using Dual monitor.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the display setting are not set accordingly.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click from Desktop.
    • Click on Display.
    • You will see two monitors connected.
    • Click on the first monitor.
    • Place check mark on make the monitor as main display.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 12, 2018
  4. cursor display

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

cursor display

1. cursor display - Similar Threads - cursor display

2. Right arrow key on keyboard doesn't move the cursor, but rather scrolls through different...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right arrow key on keyboard doesn't move the cursor, but rather scrolls through different...: Recently, My PC's arrow keys have been acting up. Whenever the right key is pressed while the cursor is in a line of text, the app that I am on is moved to one half of the screen and all of the other apps that are open are shown to the right. When I have not clicked on...
  3. High Definition Audio Device causes cursor lag spikes

High Definition Audio Device causes cursor lag spikes: Hello, I have been having mouse issues for several hours. About every ten seconds, the cursor will freeze in place, and then catch up to where my mouse is about a second later. As mild as it is, it's very annoying. I went through the usual steps, updating mouse drivers,...
  4. Get normal cursor back when using pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get normal cursor back when using pen tablet?: Since the last Windows 10 update, every time I try to use my pen tablet to navigate in File Explorer or in any browser, my cursor turns in to a white dot with some tiny cross hairs and stops functioning normally. I can't select or enter text, and sometimes it won't even move...
  5. Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back.

Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back.: I have a Lenovo Flex 6-11 IGM with a touchscreen display. Recently I changed my cursor pack to Cursor Sans, then whenever I touch the screen, my cursor disappears and doesn't come back. It doesn't come back when I click, but the thing is it is only the normal pointer. Text...
  6. Show desktop Cursor pointed at top of screen/Display Time line

Show desktop Cursor pointed at top of screen/Display Time line: When I point my cursor at the top of the screen I can remove some of the activities, all in fact for except for one day's activities which are darken and won't delete. Your advice on whats happing Thanks...
  7. Application opens on the display where the mouse cursor resides

Application opens on the display where the mouse cursor resides: Hello, I am running Windows 10 and having a question about configuring Windows so that an application will show up on the display where the mouse cursor is residing. I have two displays and the second display is set up as an extended display. Currently, if I move my my...
  8. Problem with direction of cursor movement in 3 display monitor setup

Problem with direction of cursor movement in 3 display monitor setup: I have 3 barco display monitors setup. Windows 10 reside on monitor 1 to the left, then I have monitors 2 and monitor 3 to the right. Problem I have is that my cursor will travel from monitor 1 far left to monitor 3 far right before going to the middle monitor 2. How do I...
  9. When not moving the mouse, the cursor move into a box in the middle of display monitors

When not moving the mouse, the cursor move into a box in the middle of display monitors: Hi there, One of my user has an issue following an upgrade to Win 10 1803. As this is per company policy, I can't downgrade the software version. The user has a Surface Pro 4, with a Surface docking station, linked to 2 display monitors. After the upgrade to Win10 1803...
  10. Restricting mouse cursor to selected displays

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Restricting mouse cursor to selected displays: I have four monitors but I don't use them all, all the time. It's annoying to lose the mouse cursor to a monitor which is turned off so I'd like to be able to restrict the mouse to the monitors which are in use. There are plenty of solutions to restrict the mouse cursor to...