Windows 10: cursor display

Discus and support cursor display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How, or where do I go, to set the thickness of my cursor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonWilcoxson, Oct 12, 2018.

1. cursor display

How, or where do I go, to set the thickness of my cursor?

:)

RonWilcoxson, Oct 12, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Changing cursor exit direction on dual screens

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are you are unable to move the mouse cursor from left to right when using Dual monitor.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the display setting are not set accordingly.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click from Desktop.
    • Click on Display.
    • You will see two monitors connected.
    • Click on the first monitor.
    • Place check mark on make the monitor as main display.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 12, 2018
  4. cursor display

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

cursor display

1. cursor display - Similar Threads - cursor display

2. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  3. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  4. Cursor Movement Between Displays Gets Stuck Vertically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Movement Between Displays Gets Stuck Vertically: So I have been having a issue with Windows 11 and Duel screen mode in vertical layout. I have a system that i switch often between 2 monitors in a vertical layout. both 1080P screens. Then i will some times add in a 2K screen to the right in a > layout. I have noticed no...
  5. Cursor Movement Between Displays Gets Stuck Vertically

Cursor Movement Between Displays Gets Stuck Vertically: So I have been having a issue with Windows 11 and Duel screen mode in vertical layout. I have a system that i switch often between 2 monitors in a vertical layout. both 1080P screens. Then i will some times add in a 2K screen to the right in a > layout. I have noticed no...
  6. Touchpad cursor does not display after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad cursor does not display after windows 11 update: Last night I updated windows 11 to version 23H2. Since then I my touchpad cursor is gone. I have tried disabling and reenabling through the device manager. Also checking for driver updates. I’ve tried all the function keys and have toggled touchpad settings in within...
  7. Touchpad cursor does not display after windows 11 update

Touchpad cursor does not display after windows 11 update: Last night I updated windows 11 to version 23H2. Since then I my touchpad cursor is gone. I have tried disabling and reenabling through the device manager. Also checking for driver updates. I’ve tried all the function keys and have toggled touchpad settings in within...
  8. Why does my mouse pointer change to the vertical resize cursor on my 2 non main displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse pointer change to the vertical resize cursor on my 2 non main displays?: I am using Windows 11.My mouse cursor is set to Normal Select Windows Inverted, and this works perfectly on my main screen. And until yesterday it also worked perfectly on my 2 other displays. But today without any changes being made to the system AFAIK when I move the cursor...
  9. Why does my mouse pointer change to the vertical resize cursor on my 2 non main displays?

Why does my mouse pointer change to the vertical resize cursor on my 2 non main displays?: I am using Windows 11.My mouse cursor is set to Normal Select Windows Inverted, and this works perfectly on my main screen. And until yesterday it also worked perfectly on my 2 other displays. But today without any changes being made to the system AFAIK when I move the cursor...
  10. Why my Laptop displays a black screen and visible cursor after I login in?

Why my Laptop displays a black screen and visible cursor after I login in?: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm seeking assistance with a perplexing issue that occurred after a blue screen error during the download of Hitman 3 from Xbox Game Pass on my PC. Here are the details of the problem:After the blue screen, my PC failed to restart, and I had to...