Windows 10: Cursor dissapeared

Discus and support Cursor dissapeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My mouse was working perfectly fine, but all of a sudden my cursor disappeared and mouse stopped working. I have to navigate my files and computer with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anton Stepanov1, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Cursor dissapeared

My mouse was working perfectly fine, but all of a sudden my cursor disappeared and mouse stopped working. I have to navigate my files and computer with my keyboard trying to uninstall the mouse drivers and reinstall them but it still doesn’t work. In device manager under mice and other pointing devices HID-compliant mouse has a caution or warning sign next to it and when I click on it it says “windows cannot load device driver for the hardware code 39 after watching many YouTube videos on how to fix it no one has the same problem and I can’t figure out ho to fix it.

:)

Anton Stepanov1, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Sl1951 Win User

My cursor dissapeared on windows 10

My cursor dissapeared on windows 10

Sl1951, Aug 15, 2022
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Cursor dissapeared

dissapearing cursor/pointer

the above suggestion does not work for me, I'm still unable to see the cursor

RavindraKulkarni, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Cursor dissapeared

1. Cursor dissapeared - Similar Threads - Cursor dissapeared

2. why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box: hello my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny yellow transparent box keeps on appearing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-keeps-on-dissapearing-with-a/d47c49ca-8c0e-4c72-8805-d97f4e2c20c5
  3. why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box: hello my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny yellow transparent box keeps on appearing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-keeps-on-dissapearing-with-a/d47c49ca-8c0e-4c72-8805-d97f4e2c20c5
  4. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bumped-some-buttons-on-my-windows-10-lenovo-and/2cf8490c-be55-4bae-91ea-1acef303479d
  5. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bumped-some-buttons-on-my-windows-10-lenovo-and/2cf8490c-be55-4bae-91ea-1acef303479d
  6. I bumped some buttons on my windows 10 lenovo and the cursor dissapeared, I tried the trick...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  8. Cursor Has Dissapeared

Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  9. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cursor dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor dissapeared: My mouse was working perfectly fine, but all of a sudden my cursor disappeared and mouse stopped working. I have to navigate my files and computer with my keyboard trying to uninstall the mouse drivers and reinstall them but it still doesn’t work. In device manager under mice...