Windows 10: Cursor does not appear at all

Discus and support Cursor does not appear at all in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone experienced this problem and how did you correct the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneMcClutchy, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Cursor does not appear at all

Has anyone experienced this problem and how did you correct the problem?

:)

JaneMcClutchy, Jun 26, 2020
  2. jfl_805 Win User

Cursor Appearance Reset

I tried your suggestions and none worked, including contacting HP who tried to help then told me that the only other option they could suggest was reset the laptop to its' original state. When the original issue occurred I did not download a third party
    application. I googled windows cursors and downloaded a single cursor to the desktop then dragged and dropped it into the windows cursor folder and all the cursor appearances in the windows cursor window changed to the msie 'e' view. The cursors themselves
    did not change, nor their names, just their appearance in the cursor window.

jfl_805, Jun 26, 2020
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jun 26, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Cursor does not appear at all

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cursor does not appear at all :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Cursor does not appear at all

1. Cursor does not appear at all - Similar Threads - Cursor does appear

2. Cursor arrow does not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor arrow does not appear: Cursor arrow doe not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-arrow-does-not-appear/0491ee28-c992-4106-9299-eccb38427679
  3. Cursor arrow does not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor arrow does not appear: Cursor arrow doe not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-arrow-does-not-appear/0491ee28-c992-4106-9299-eccb38427679
  4. Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?: I have not noticed this until now, but is it completely fine that the cursor doesn't show up on the lock screen? I am referring to the screen that appears before you drag it upwards or press space, and it asks you to insert your password.the cursor doesn't appear until I get...
  5. Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?: I have not noticed this until now, but is it completely fine that the cursor doesn't show up on the lock screen? I am referring to the screen that appears before you drag it upwards or press space, and it asks you to insert your password.the cursor doesn't appear until I get...
  6. How do I get rid of the I-cursor that appears in all texts on all websites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of the I-cursor that appears in all texts on all websites?: [ATTACH] As you can see there is an I-cursor next to the question mark on the google search results... It shouldn't be there but whenever I click a text from a website there is an I-cursor for some reason. It started a week ago. How do I fix it? submitted by...
  7. Why does this blue cursor appear all of a sudden and how do I disable it? Thanks!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this blue cursor appear all of a sudden and how do I disable it? Thanks!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KurdishVisitor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lu8fu0/why_does_this_blue_cursor_appear_all_of_a_sudden/
  8. Windows 10 - "Extract All" option does not appear in menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - "Extract All" option does not appear in menu: Windows 10 - "Extract All" option does not appear in menu. I had Winzip universal trial version installed and now its not working. Earlier "Extract All" option was appearing in right click menu, but after installing Winzip universal trial version, now Extract All option is...
  9. Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!: So I have been having this problem where my cursor disappears and appears in a different place, it does not happen often but ever since I got the this laptop and mouse it's been happening. I think its the mouse's fault, it's a Logitech G403. Please help!...
  10. no cursor appearing and touchpad not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no cursor appearing and touchpad not responding: The cursor stopped appearing on the screen and the touchpad isn't responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/no-cursor-appearing-and-touchpad-not-responding/88592c19-e18e-4eff-9e3e-dfbc12d2259c