Windows 10: Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position

Discus and support Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The feature “Snap pointer to default button in dialog box“ stopped working after the last update. My cursor doesn’t want to get back to the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steve Sextons, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position

The feature “Snap pointer to default button in dialog box“ stopped working after the last update.

My cursor doesn’t want to get back to the default button.

I tried to toggle on this feature in the settings but it is not working.

:)

Steve Sextons, Dec 7, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 7, 2018
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position

1. Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position - Similar Threads - Cursor doesn’t default

2. How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11: Yesterday I was updating some wireless mouse drivers WL Beast X and it failed on me and the cursor stayed on the screen but was frozen then I unplugged it and plugged in another mouse Hyperx pulsfire haste and the cursor just fully disappeared I tried going through device...
  3. How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11: Yesterday I was updating some wireless mouse drivers WL Beast X and it failed on me and the cursor stayed on the screen but was frozen then I unplugged it and plugged in another mouse Hyperx pulsfire haste and the cursor just fully disappeared I tried going through device...
  4. How do get my cursor back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do get my cursor back: Lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-get-my-cursor-back/7d486671-606f-4c92-9907-55a9f7b79bd3
  5. How do get my cursor back

How do get my cursor back: Lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-get-my-cursor-back/7d486671-606f-4c92-9907-55a9f7b79bd3
  6. How do get my cursor back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to get default icons back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get default icons back?: Adobe photoshop and illustrator Icons were missing, I went on youtube and found a video the told me to go to the appdata folder in my useraccount and delete the iconcach.db file then restart, which i did the icons came back but im now having the rectangles instead of the...
  8. How to get default icons back?

How to get default icons back?: Adobe photoshop and illustrator Icons were missing, I went on youtube and found a video the told me to go to the appdata folder in my useraccount and delete the iconcach.db file then restart, which i did the icons came back but im now having the rectangles instead of the...
  9. Cursor start position changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor start position changed: Hi, a few months ago, a change occurred on multiple devices, at least in Windows Media Player, probably other programs as well. When a section of text in a field, such as a song title, is highlighted, it used to be that pressing the left arrow caused the cursor to start at...
  10. cursor returns to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor returns to default: hi every time after restart or boot the cursor returns to default instead of what I had before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-returns-to-default/151e0e64-169a-407e-aa83-a686b5ab53c1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Change position of cursor to text position when typing