Windows 10: Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position

Discus and support Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The feature “Snap pointer to default button in dialog box“ stopped working after the last update. My cursor doesn’t want to get back to the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steve Sextons, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position

The feature “Snap pointer to default button in dialog box“ stopped working after the last update.

My cursor doesn’t want to get back to the default button.

I tried to toggle on this feature in the settings but it is not working.

:)

Steve Sextons, Dec 7, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 7, 2018
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position

1. Cursor doesn’t get back to the default position - Similar Threads - Cursor doesn’t default

2. Getting files back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting files back: I upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809. Now I have a hard drive with all my files, pictures, movies, etc... I can see all but I can't access anything. Why? Can someone please help Me to recover my files, urgent Thanks in advance...
  3. How can I get ride of in this position?

How can I get ride of in this position?: Due to some problem, I went to give windows set up on my PC. at first I went to safe mode to (restart+F7) then advance option then go to boot option and shown the pendrive. before the trying the advance option was there, but later when i was show the pendrive and save, there...
  4. Navigation pane scrolls down when mouse cursor is positioned on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Navigation pane scrolls down when mouse cursor is positioned on it: The folder navigation pane scrolls down whenever I position my mouse cursor over it. The taskbar is constantly refreshing also. Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage...
  5. setting colors back to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412
  6. setting colors back to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412
  7. Get Cortana back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Cortana back on: I am signed into Windows 10 with a local account. When asked if I wanted to use Cortana, i stated no thanks. [img] How do I get it back? I want to use it with my local account using the following instructions. [img] I hope someone can assist. I have be using...
  8. USB default ICON has changed in Explorer - how to get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB default ICON has changed in Explorer - how to get it back?: Hello. After a crash while updating, and a "windows 10 selfrepair", my Windows now seens to run okay again. Execpt when I put an USB stick in the PC it has an icon for a DVD?? It is not a specific USB-stick. Any USB-stick shows up as a DVD in Explorer and in TotalCommander....
  9. black screen with cursor, back to 8.1

black screen with cursor, back to 8.1: So updated this morning, got the black screen that many others are getting with the mouse. (Alienware x51) I was reading these forums on my phone while tinkering with the computer. About 10 restarts into it, my computer reverted back to 8.1 ... Reading other forums and...
  10. Getting back into Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting back into Windows: You also have had your question answered here: Windows 7 vs 8 vs 10 - Tech Support Forum Sure do...