Windows 10: Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell

Discus and support Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Just upgraded from Excel 2000 (gasp) to the current desktop version. When I click into a cell with existing text, the cursor shows up 2 characters to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by chamlin, Sep 16, 2018.

1. chamlin Win User

Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell

Just upgraded from Excel 2000 (gasp) to the current desktop version. When I click into a cell with existing text, the cursor shows up 2 characters to the left of where I'm pointing. Drives me nuts. Where is the setting that turns off whatever that "feature" is?

:)

chamlin, Sep 16, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 16, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Lubna Win User

Splinter Cell: Conviction

With Splinter Cell: Conviction Doesn´t work ATI Eyefinity.
    My best regards *Smile Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell :)

Lubna, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell - Similar Threads - Cursor Doesn't Land

2. Issue with double click and drag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with double click and drag: Hi, I just bought surface laptop 2 and its working alright however, there is a small issue with double click and drag. whenever i try to double click and drag any folder or when i try to select font it doesn't work. could you please suggest me if there is any technical or...
  3. Weak Left Double Click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weak Left Double Click: Single left clicks seem to work fine, but when I double click something, I usually have to double click something several times to highlight or open something. Can anyone help?...
  4. Mouse double clicking

Mouse double clicking: I'm having problem with my mouse on this specific day, it keeps on double clicking even though I only clicked it once. This is a problem as it sometimes release what I'm holding which has negative effects for me to play, work, etc. I'm using a HID compliant mouse....
  5. Mouse fast double click

Mouse fast double click: I have a problem where the mouse register a double click even when i click one time only. Tried to check if mouse broken but its not.. because this issue didn't occur on window 7 and ubuntu os laptop. It only happen on window 10. I have try to reinstall the driver as well...
  6. Mouse:need double click to click one time

Mouse:need double click to click one time: Hi I am kim. My mouse is broken this few days and I need to click twice to count at one time, can you help me to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouseneed-double-click-to-click-one-time/cf5d73b4-ebae-410c-b562-0edcfb3bd35c
  7. where is my cursor??????

where is my cursor??????: can't find the pointer :( is there a magic key that I inadvertently pressed???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-is-my-cursor/815c30ae-aebc-4af2-9b18-430d0a44fa4d
  8. Double click doesn't open htm/html files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double click doesn't open htm/html files: Hi, in my new Hp EliteBook 850 G4, I've a very strange issue. I can't try a restore, since company gave me it after configurating it and updating to the last version of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Windows Update, and the issue was from the beginning. I've Microsoft Edge,...
  9. Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click: Hi there. I have a generic logitech mouse and since I moved to Windows 10, it's been behaving really weirdly. I am not sure if its the issue with the mouse or is it due to something on Windows 10. When I click on an icon on the desktop with a single click, it sometimes...
  10. Cursor jumps and clicks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor jumps and clicks: I have seen a lot of posts on this problem and it has been around for a long time. I have been a Windows user since 3.0 and used CPM and DOS before that. Never had this problem until middle of last year. My mouse cursor will suddenly jump to upper left corner and click. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK IN A CELL CURSOR JUMPS

2. excel double click cell to have cursor

3. why doesnt my cursor show up when I double click a cell

4. in excel why wont the cursor land where I double click