Windows 10: Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell

Discus and support Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Just upgraded from Excel 2000 (gasp) to the current desktop version. When I click into a cell with existing text, the cursor shows up 2 characters to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by chamlin, Sep 16, 2018.

1. chamlin Win User

Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell

Just upgraded from Excel 2000 (gasp) to the current desktop version. When I click into a cell with existing text, the cursor shows up 2 characters to the left of where I'm pointing. Drives me nuts. Where is the setting that turns off whatever that "feature" is?

:)

chamlin, Sep 16, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 16, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Lubna Win User

Splinter Cell: Conviction

With Splinter Cell: Conviction Doesn´t work ATI Eyefinity.
    My best regards *Smile Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell :)

Lubna, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell - Similar Threads - Cursor Doesn't Land

2. Cursor blinks twice when I click on a file or folder. When I double-click a file or folder,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cursor blinks twice when I click on a file or folder. When I double-click a file or folder,...: Windows 10 up to date... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blinks-twice-when-i-click-on-a-file-or/5425c9cf-ca26-4a42-a83d-0cff2dab9eb7
  3. Cursor blinks twice when I click on a file or folder. When I double-click a file or folder,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor blinks twice when I click on a file or folder. When I double-click a file or folder,...: Windows 10 up to date... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blinks-twice-when-i-click-on-a-file-or/5425c9cf-ca26-4a42-a83d-0cff2dab9eb7
  4. Double Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  5. Double Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  6. Double click doesn't open files associated with apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double click doesn't open files associated with apps: Cannot figure out what has happened. I have Win 10 Pro ver 2004 OS-19041.685. A simple text file .txt will not open with Notepad after a double-click. I have to start Notepad, browse the file, and first then it can be opened. The same problem occurs with other associated...
  7. Cursor Clicking Where it Isnt Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Clicking Where it Isnt Dual Monitor: Hi, so I set up a dual monitor and everything on each monitor is fine, until I open my game I'm trying to play. I open my game valorant, and I try pressing the play option, but instead it presses more to the left of my cursor is instead. Example,...
  8. the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands: Good Evening When I wish to type a sentence the row or line automatically fills with number 8888888888 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-number-8-automatically-fills-where-cursor/b0a1a403-fb14-413b-8819-d2716ba6ed3a
  9. Double clicking doesn't work on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Double clicking doesn't work on desktop: When I double click an icon on the desktop, nothing seems to happen. However, I can select an icon, and then hit enter, the icon/program/site does work. The same thing happens in Outlook. I double click or single click an item, and it will not display. If I highlight the...
  10. Double click doesn't open htm/html files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double click doesn't open htm/html files: Hi, in my new Hp EliteBook 850 G4, I've a very strange issue. I can't try a restore, since company gave me it after configurating it and updating to the last version of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Windows Update, and the issue was from the beginning. I've Microsoft Edge,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel cursor doesnt click on the right cell

2. WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK IN A CELL CURSOR JUMPS

3. excel double click cell to have cursor

4. why doesnt my cursor show up when I double click a cell,
  5. in excel why wont the cursor land where I double click