Windows 10: cursor doesn't show on internet

Discus and support cursor doesn't show on internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My cursor does not show on the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RebeccaGreitman, Mar 30, 2020.

1. cursor doesn't show on internet

My cursor does not show on the internet.

:)

RebeccaGreitman, Mar 30, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

cursor doesn't show on internet [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 30, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 30, 2020
  4. cursor doesn't show on internet

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

cursor doesn't show on internet

1. cursor doesn't show on internet - Similar Threads - cursor doesn't show

2. Wifi networks doesn't display, shows not connected to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi networks doesn't display, shows not connected to internet: Available networks won't display, shows internet not connected, tried several suggestions, nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-networks-doesnt-display-shows-not-connected/e897c3ae-962b-4d70-a000-750566e2354c
  3. Wifi networks doesn't display, shows not connected to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi networks doesn't display, shows not connected to internet: Available networks won't display, shows internet not connected, tried several suggestions, nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-networks-doesnt-display-shows-not-connected/e897c3ae-962b-4d70-a000-750566e2354c
  4. Wifi networks doesn't display, shows not connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can I fix a black screen when the keyboard doesn't respond and doesn't show the cursor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I fix a black screen when the keyboard doesn't respond and doesn't show the cursor: This started when I forgot to close an app before I turned the laptop off now it’s unresponsive sometime overheats. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-black-screen-when-the-keyboard/ed7de14a-79e9-4093-bbf0-f86cdf16a966
  6. How can I fix a black screen when the keyboard doesn't respond and doesn't show the cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a black screen when the keyboard doesn't respond and doesn't show the cursor: This started when I forgot to close an app before I turned the laptop off now it’s unresponsive sometime overheats. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-black-screen-when-the-keyboard/ed7de14a-79e9-4093-bbf0-f86cdf16a966
  7. Windows doesn't show any internet connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't show any internet connections: Despite working well a few hours ago, upon boot my laptop can't find any internet connections at all and it stays like that despite restarts and shut downs and troubleshooting only recommended turning on and off the router....
  8. Mouse cursor not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor not showing: My mouse is not showing after I rest my computer I have a screen that says “a configuration change was requested to clear this computers tpm” so on and so on, how can I fix this?...
  9. Setup Shows No Cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setup Shows No Cursor: Attempting to reinstall W10 after failing to figure out mic stuff with a Linux based os. Not my first install of W10, nor my first one after a distro, but never encountered this issue before. I downloaded the media creation tool on another laptop and made my drive with it...
  10. Cursor doesn't work, it freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor doesn't work, it freezes: Whenever I boot up Roblox, I can play a little bit before my cursor freezes on the spot in-game, rendering it unplayable...is this an issue with ROBLOX or Windows? I can't play the game and my friends are sad that I can't play because I can't play. It works on normal desktop,...