Windows 10: Cursor doesn't work, it freezes

Discus and support Cursor doesn't work, it freezes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I boot up Roblox, I can play a little bit before my cursor freezes on the spot in-game, rendering it unplayable...is this an issue with ROBLOX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheNeverMindMan, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Cursor doesn't work, it freezes

Whenever I boot up Roblox, I can play a little bit before my cursor freezes on the spot in-game, rendering it unplayable...is this an issue with ROBLOX or Windows? I can't play the game and my friends are sad that I can't play because I can't play. It works on normal desktop, not on ROBLOX. Same on the app and ROBLOX Player. Help me!!!

:)

TheNeverMindMan, Jan 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Cursor doesn't work, it freezes [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Cursor doesn't work, it freezes

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Cursor doesn't work, it freezes

1. Cursor doesn't work, it freezes - Similar Threads - Cursor doesn't freezes

2. cursor freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor freezes: From time to time my cursor freezes after a long unused period - why and what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-freezes/ea12822e-36ff-4fab-a3b1-ff4c12a21d3f
  3. Windows doesn't work, everything freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn't work, everything freezes: I really need some help. At first everything startet with me not being able to use the settings anymore. I could open them, but they would freeze when I click on a setting option. For a few days now I have to wait for like 30mins after starting the PC to be able to...
  4. Cursor is freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor is freezing: I seem to have the cursor stick/freeze quite a lot. I googled for info and was told to go to the Control Panel and so on. I can't find the control panel! Can some one tell where it is? I have Windows 10 on a new Dell laptop. Sorry but I had to guess filling in where this...
  5. Turning off cursor blinking doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off cursor blinking doesn't work?: In windows 7 you can set your cursor to not blink and it works. In windows 10 this feature is apparently broken. Is there another way to stop my cursor from unneccesarily blinking? submitted by /u/Valmeri [link] [comments]...
  6. Mouse Cursor Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor Freezing: I don't know if this is a repeat question, hopefully it isn't, but I'm not finding anything that looks like my situation. I use a drawing tablet and a mouse. As far as I can tell, this only occurs when I use the mouse, but it affects both. Occasionally the mouse will...
  7. Cursor freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor freezing: I have windows 10. I have been experiencing my cursor freezing. I have to push the Window key and tab down to restart and I get it back. But it freezes up again , but takes usually about 20 minutes of using my computer. I have gone to "Device Manager" checked for updates on...
  8. Cursor Freeze

Cursor Freeze: Windows 10, Dell laptop, has touch pad, use optical, corded mouse instead. About 2 weeks ago, my cursor began freezing. For example, if I run my cursor across the page, left to right, up to down, or diagonal, the direction doesn't seem to make a difference, while making that...
  9. Cursor Freezes

Cursor Freezes: Often when working in Office 365 with maybe 1 tab open in Chrome, my cursor freezes for no discernible reason. No wait will fix it. I have to turn it off & reboot. I usually work in OneNote because Word is almost a sure bet to lock me up. Can you help please?...
  10. Cursor freeze

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cursor freeze: EVERY TIME (which is almost every five minutes) your Virus/threat and Firewall/network programs run and when it does my computer freezes and the cursor disappears. It is extremely frustrating. It started several weeks ago and this did not happen before. PLEASE fix this...