Windows 10: Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

Discus and support Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A lot of times when I am just on my laptop not doing anything to start the problem, the cursor gets "stuck" at the top left corner of my touch screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by caro.1cagl, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

A lot of times when I am just on my laptop not doing anything to start the problem, the cursor gets "stuck" at the top left corner of my touch screen and when I try to move the mouse around it flickers and sometimes won't let me click on anything. The only way to get it away from the corner is to use my hand to try and "pull it off" of the corner using the touch screen. It has gotten so bad that it happens about every 10-30 minutes, sometimes even more. It doesn't affect what I'm doing too much, it just takes a while to drag it off and get it unstuck that it is just very annoying. If it helps, I have a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T Series and I am not using an external mouse, just the regular touchpad.

:)

caro.1cagl, Mar 13, 2019

2. stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 mouse pointer is stuck at the top left corner

My mouse cursor jumps and gets stuck at the top left corner of the screen. What is the solution for this?

Windows 10, Sony VAIO

user570593, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

Mouse Cursor Shoots to top left corner of screen

Recently my mouse cursor has been randomly jumping to the top left corner of the screen. It'll just get stuck there, and if I move the mouse, the cursor will sort of behave like normal, but be quickly flashing in the corner and where I've pointed it, seemingly
    at the same time. If I let it keep going, eventually I can't move the cursor and not even the touchscreen will work - only keyboard shortcuts will - and the cursor is still stuck in the left-hand corner. This has happened several times in the last few days.

The only thing that seems to solve it is completely shutting off the computer, then turning it back on. If I just hit restart the problem persists even when the computer turns back on; I have to actually shut down first.

This happens regardless of whether I'm using the USB mouse, the trackpad, or the touchscreen. I can't find any triggers for this happening - it will just occur after some time of being turned on. I've installed all the latest updates to the OS and the
    drivers. I've done the /scannow thing in the command prompt.

I know the default Microsoft answer is "update your drivers and perform a clean boot, then try safe mode". I'd like an actual answer if possible. Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help.

Jacob Roseberry, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

1. Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen - Similar Threads - Cursor flickering stuck

2. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  3. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  4. soundbar label stuck in top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    soundbar label stuck in top left corner of screen: i turned on my lenov a laptop a few weeks ago after a windows update only to see this soundbar label stuck in the left hand corner of my screen, its in the way and keeps turning my sound down to mute, which is so annoying when using youtube, ive searched online and gone...
  5. My cursor is stuck at the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor is stuck at the top left corner of the screen: Hey Microsoft team. I'm having a bit of trouble with a Razer DeathAdder Essential Mouse I purchased a while ago. When I plug in the device, the cursor on the screen immedately jumps to the top left corner and stays trapped there. There is no way to move it whatsoever. I tried...
  6. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.: Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for so I quit. Any fixes? submitted by /u/KegoStar [link] [comments]...
  7. Cursor flickering and stuck at the corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor flickering and stuck at the corner of the screen: I found a lot of posts on here that describes this problem - that the cursor flickers and stuck around some corner of the screen. Struggling with this problem for two days, I was finally able to resolve it myself. I'm hoping this post could help someone else in need. This...
  8. duplicate screen in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838
  9. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  10. ssd booting slow and cursor in the top left corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ssd booting slow and cursor in the top left corner: i just got a lenovo legion y520 gold edition dos version it comes with 1tb hdd and a 128 ssd the first thing i booted a usb with media creation tool on my other pc and instaled windows on the ssd and it just worked perfect but i had a proplem with my geforce experience and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse cursor stuck in top left corner and flickers

2. mouse stuck in corner of screen windows 10

3. mouse duplicated blinking top left

4. cursor stuck at top of screen,
  5. I have a flutterinf curser at the top of my screen. How do i get rid of it,
  6. cursor flickering on top left corner,
  7. cursor stuck on top righ of screen,
  8. pointer upper left stuck icons blinking,
  9. mouse gets stuck in top left while playing frostpunk,
  10. frostpunk cursor problems,
  11. windows mouse stuck in corner,
  12. blinking cursor stuck in corner,
  13. CURSOR STUCK IN LEFT MARGIN,
  14. gateway wont boot blinking cursor top left corner,
  15. pc my mouse keeps flashing in the corner