Windows 10: Cursor Flickering when connected to Power.

Discus and support Cursor Flickering when connected to Power. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone on this forums. I hope you can help me on this problem. When my laptop is connected to power, my mouse is VERY erratic and it goes all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by youngtomlin, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Cursor Flickering when connected to Power.

Hello everyone on this forums. I hope you can help me on this problem.
    When my laptop is connected to power, my mouse is VERY erratic and it goes all over the place. As soon as I disconnect the power it's as smooth as can be. I hope I posted this in the correct section.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

:)

youngtomlin, Oct 1, 2015
  2. NVFOX Win User

Flickering mouse pointer.

Method 1: Ran sfc /scannow. No problems detected at all. Integrity is fine.

Method 2: ran/restarted according to article (which is an older one) and made the following observation(s);

After each restart, it takes up to 5 minutes for the flickering to occur. How does it happen: at first the "background busy" cursor appears for 2 seconds, then after 3 seconds that cursor appears again for 2 seconds, then the flickering appears every 3 seconds
    of the "background busy" cursor for a fraction of a seconds.

Why it is only the background busy cursor is a mystery. Also, all other cursors including the background busy do not show the flickering when they are in use. The whole thing is really a mystery.

NVFOX, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Flickering cursor in Windows 10.

Original Title: flickering cursor

there are two cursors shown on my screen, both flicker and are hardly visable

this happened after windows 10 updates were accepted. I have now reverted

to an earlier date which has cleared many problems but not the flickering cursors,

The screen also displays five rings like the Olympic sign which give a sound like a bell

How can I improve this situation.

billwalkerxz, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

Cursor Flickering when connected to Power.

1. Cursor Flickering when connected to Power. - Similar Threads - Cursor Flickering connected

2. Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder: This has been happening for at least a month and a half now, in which renaming files or folders while the cursor is on file explorer or the desktop causes it to flicker and sometimes straight-up vanish until I move the mouse. While it's not too annoying, I can only find one...
  3. Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder: This has been happening for at least a month and a half now, in which renaming files or folders while the cursor is on file explorer or the desktop causes it to flicker and sometimes straight-up vanish until I move the mouse. While it's not too annoying, I can only find one...
  4. Cursor flickering when renaming file/folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  6. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  7. The screen flickers when the cursor is not moving. All Intel power savings are turned off...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The screen flickers when the cursor is not moving. All Intel power savings are turned off...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyqbeg/the_screen_flickers_when_the_cursor_is_not_moving/
  8. Cursor flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor flickering: My cursor is flickering like crazy. I'm running Windows 10, latest updates installed. I'm on a Lenovo laptop, but I don't know the model. I've already tested multiple mice. To be more specific, the cursor disappears completely when I'm not moving it. When using a mouse and...
  9. Cursor is flickering

Cursor is flickering: Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and Ctrl+v buttons but if I...
  10. Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

Cursor flickers when copy pasting.: I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl c and ctrl v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen. I'm currently using a...