Windows 10: Cursor flickering

Discus and support Cursor flickering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My cursor is flickering like crazy. I'm running Windows 10, latest updates installed. I'm on a Lenovo laptop, but I don't know the model. I've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamuelAbrams, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Cursor flickering

My cursor is flickering like crazy. I'm running Windows 10, latest updates installed. I'm on a Lenovo laptop, but I don't know the model. I've already tested multiple mice.

To be more specific, the cursor disappears completely when I'm not moving it. When using a mouse and moving it, the cursor appears but flickers. Clicking still works. When I use the mousepad on the laptop, the cursor isn't visible, and it doesn't work at all.

Also, if I hover over the start bar at the bottom, it looks like the tip of my cursor is pointed toward the Cortana button - not highlighting it, just very close to it. But if I move my mouse, it disappears.

I've tried several other answer forums and a few tricks but nothing has worked; I've found that my "symptoms" are extremely unique - it's very rare in my experience that an external mouse will still work when the laptop's mousepad won't.

:)

SamuelAbrams, Sep 1, 2019

2. Cursor is flickering

Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and
    Ctrl+v buttons but if I press only Ctrl, it stops flickering for a while. I suppose this issue appeared after the update.

My system is Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB running Windows 10.

Lindsay Walker2, Sep 1, 2019
  3. F.LuffY Win User
    Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl c and ctrl v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen. I'm currently
    using a Lenovo ideapad 310-15IKB with specs:

• Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz
    • 6 GB ram
    • Nvidia Geforce 920m

I already tried updating and uninstalling mouse and keyboard drivers. I did a complete reset of my laptop uninstalling all the apps and reinstalling windows 10. I noticed though that when I hit ctrl it will stop the flickering for a while but won't completely
    resolve the issue.

***Modified title from: Flickering cursor while extremely slowing down laptop and unable to use ctrl+v and ctrl+c***

F.LuffY, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Smiffs49 Win User

Cursor flickering

flickering cursor after upgrade to win 10

I also have similar issue after downloading update today.

Cursor is invisible unless it is in motion, then it flickers.

Also have another curser permanently in top left corner.

None of the suggestions here have worked.

Cheers.

Smiffs49, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Cursor flickering

1. Cursor flickering - Similar Threads - Cursor flickering

2. Solution to Flickering Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution to Flickering Cursor: I have had a problem with a flickering cursor while using some programs including Word Perfect. I checked Task Manager / CPU to see what programs were using the most resources. I found "SYSCRB" using the most resources. I tried to google syscrb and found that it is a...
  3. Windows 10 freeze, BSOD, flickering cursor, defender won't open

Windows 10 freeze, BSOD, flickering cursor, defender won't open: Hi A few days ago, my Windows10 PC started freezing rught before the login window. I had to manually shutdown and restart to get to the login window. After this, i saw BSOD a couple of times and now windows defender is not opening. Upon clicking it tge cursor just flickers....
  4. CURSOR'S KEEPING FLICKERING ON DELL 7559

CURSOR'S KEEPING FLICKERING ON DELL 7559: My desktop has got stuck into this problem last year. Cursor always keeps flickering with system operation one step delayed. I must keep press Esc or Space bar to ensure cursor's stability and timely system response. Besides my keyboard always gets stuck or sends no...
  5. Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen: A lot of times when I am just on my laptop not doing anything to start the problem, the cursor gets "stuck" at the top left corner of my touch screen and when I try to move the mouse around it flickers and sometimes won't let me click on anything. The only way to get it away...
  6. my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?: Hello, My mouse cursor is flickering constantly when I move it and disappears when not moving. Changed mouse's and problem still persists. Have to shut down the computer for it to work normally again but that doesn't last long. I've been told that I may need to reinstall the...
  7. Cursor is flickering

Cursor is flickering: Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and Ctrl+v buttons but if I...
  8. Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

Cursor flickers when copy pasting.: I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl c and ctrl v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen. I'm currently using a...
  9. Cursor flicker on surface pro 4 after installing 1803

Cursor flicker on surface pro 4 after installing 1803: Cursor flicker appeared after installing 1803. Reverting to 1709 did not resolve the flicker. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cursor-flicker-on-surface-pro-4-after-installing/d985ee8d-71b8-4963-b357-cf106794d487
  10. Services.exe running all the time. High CPU. Cursor flickering. Stop!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Services.exe running all the time. High CPU. Cursor flickering. Stop!: Services.exe has been running for 3 days now. While it doesn't impede use of the computer, apparently, the tasks app says it is using about half the CPU. The cursor flickers between normal and the little circle all the time, which is annoying. I tried to halt the exe but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor flickering windows 10 defender www.windowsphoneinfo.com