Windows 10: Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

Discus and support Cursor flickers when copy pasting. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by F.LuffY, Oct 28, 2018.

1. F.LuffY Win User

Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl c and ctrl v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen. I'm currently using a Lenovo ideapad 310-15IKB with specs:

• Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz
    • 6 GB ram
    • Nvidia Geforce 920m

I already tried updating and uninstalling mouse and keyboard drivers. I did a complete reset of my laptop uninstalling all the apps and reinstalling windows 10. I noticed though that when I hit ctrl it will stop the flickering for a while but won't completely resolve the issue.

***Modified title from: Flickering cursor while extremely slowing down laptop and unable to use ctrl+v and ctrl+c***

:)

F.LuffY, Oct 28, 2018
  2. neha_28 Win User

windows 10 - cursor flickering problem' lenovo G510 laptop

Facing cursor flickering problem with windows 10, in Lenovo G510 laptop.

Copy paste commands also not working. Once I copy something and try to paste it, it is erased from its copy memory and a screenshot is pasted instead.

Unable to figure out the problem... any suggestions.....

neha_28, Oct 28, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    windows 10 - cursor flickering problem' lenovo G510 laptop

Hi,

We have found a discussion similar to what your are currently experiencing with your cursor. Kindly click on this

link
    and refer to the post by Guru Kiran G on the thread for troubleshooting steps.

For your second concern, we may need to ask a few questions to try to isolate the issue. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What program/s have you tried this copy and paste function with that did not work?
    • Have you tried using your mouse to do this command? If so, does it work?

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

copy and paste

Windows standard works in most places:

Select first item in a list (one click)

For contiguous list selection:

Hold the Shift key down, click on the last item in a list

For non-contiguous list selection:

Hold the Ctrl key down, click on each item you want to save

With selected items shown, simply hold the Ctrl key down and press the c key

These steps will save what you have selected to the Windows clipboard

You can then paste what is on the clipboard (not-selectively) in most places by simply placing the cursor where you want the copy to be, then hold down the Ctrl key and press v

Canadian Tech, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

1. Cursor flickers when copy pasting. - Similar Threads - Cursor flickers copy

2. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  3. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  4. Cut , Copy , Paste issue and Mouse arrow Flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cut , Copy , Paste issue and Mouse arrow Flickering: @Microsoft community, I've been facing these Cut, Copy, Paste not working and arrow Flicking problem for 4 month . Nothing I've tried gives me permanent solution. Some methods worked for a very little moment and next time I opened my laptop, it all comes again. I even Booted...
  5. Cut , Copy , Paste issue and Mouse arrow Flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cut , Copy , Paste issue and Mouse arrow Flickering: @Microsoft community, I've been facing these Cut, Copy, Paste not working and arrow Flicking problem for 4 month . Nothing I've tried gives me permanent solution. Some methods worked for a very little moment and next time I opened my laptop, it all comes again. I even Booted...
  6. Cut , Copy , Paste issue and Mouse arrow Flickering

7. copy paste damaging files when pasting into an sd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy paste damaging files when pasting into an sd: I had to format the SD card of my phone, so i saved a couple of file in my Surface so that i could later copy them into the formatted SD. Formatting went without a problem, but when i was copying the files back, some did not go through it untouched AKA i cant open a few of...
  8. Cursor flickering

Cursor flickering: My cursor is flickering like crazy. I'm running Windows 10, latest updates installed. I'm on a Lenovo laptop, but I don't know the model. I've already tested multiple mice. To be more specific, the cursor disappears completely when I'm not moving it. When using a mouse and...
  9. Cursor is flickering

Cursor is flickering: Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and Ctrl+v buttons but if I...
  10. Cursor Flickering when connected to Power.

Cursor Flickering when connected to Power.: Hello everyone on this forums. I hope you can help me on this problem. When my laptop is connected to power, my mouse is VERY erratic and it goes all over the place. As soon as I disconnect the power it's as smooth as can be. I hope I posted this in the correct section. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft word flickers when i try and copy

2. cursor flickers windows 10 cannot copy paste