Windows 10: Cursor Flicking To Top Left

Discus and support Cursor Flicking To Top Left in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; randomly my cursor will just teleport to the top left, whether i’m trying to screenshot or just playing games it does it and i’m not sure why. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JewishJah69, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Cursor Flicking To Top Left

randomly my cursor will just teleport to the top left, whether i’m trying to screenshot or just playing games it does it and i’m not sure why. Any explanations?

submitted by /u/JewishJah69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JewishJah69, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Pen flicks won't work at all for me after the fall update.

Hi Brown,

One possible reason why pen flicks won't work after the update is due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to properly set flick settings:

• Press Windows key + x, and select Control Panel.
    • Open Pen and Touch applet.
    • Touch the Flicks tab.
    • Ensure that the Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily is checked.
    • Set the Sensitivity slider to the left (Relaxed).
    • Touch Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Nov 24, 2020
  4. RonnieB47 Win User

Cursor Flicking To Top Left

Cursor jumping to top left corner.

I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was
    unplugged, the battery saver was turned on and notifications started popping up at random times and the cursor automatically jumped to the notification. I use a wireless mouse, Anker TM156g, and all the correct drivers have been installed. This was driving
    me crazy. I don't know what to do. Any site that has info on cursor jumping suggest a new driver but that doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated.

Ron

RonnieB47, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Cursor Flicking To Top Left

1. Cursor Flicking To Top Left - Similar Threads - Cursor Flicking Top

2. Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen: I've been worried about this for a while since when I use the browser the cursor teleports to the top left and starts clicking whatever is in there. Additionally, I usually get a Windows notification from Opera when this happens which is the browser I use asking me for...
  3. Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen: I've been worried about this for a while since when I use the browser the cursor teleports to the top left and starts clicking whatever is in there. Additionally, I usually get a Windows notification from Opera when this happens which is the browser I use asking me for...
  4. Black screen with typing cursor in top left on startup

Black screen with typing cursor in top left on startup: Hello, I've had this computer for a few years and recently it's taken 5-10 attempts to start it up and all the times it failed it had a typing cursor and a black screen and nothing works on the black screen I can't even access bios but now it just doesn't startup at all no...
  5. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner: I have been using a wireless mouse for a week now and it seems that my cursor will now suddenly move to the too left conner by itself and refuse to move away . I have tried to reboot the PC but still not working,I have also tried to uninstall the mouse drivers and changed USB...
  6. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner: I have been using a wireless mouse for a week now and it seems that my cursor will now suddenly move to the too left conner by itself and refuse to move away . I have tried to reboot the PC but still not working,I have also tried to uninstall the mouse drivers and changed USB...
  7. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen: A lot of times when I am just on my laptop not doing anything to start the problem, the cursor gets "stuck" at the top left corner of my touch screen and when I try to move the mouse around it flickers and sometimes won't let me click on anything. The only way to get it away...
  9. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  10. ssd booting slow and cursor in the top left corner

ssd booting slow and cursor in the top left corner: i just got a lenovo legion y520 gold edition dos version it comes with 1tb hdd and a 128 ssd the first thing i booted a usb with media creation tool on my other pc and instaled windows on the ssd and it just worked perfect but i had a proplem with my geforce experience and...