Windows 10: cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died

Discus and support cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth mouse just died, but for some reason, after disconnecting the mouse, removing it from my bluetooth list, and even after restarting, shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mathman1129, Feb 11, 2021.

1. cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died

My bluetooth mouse just died, but for some reason, after disconnecting the mouse, removing it from my bluetooth list, and even after restarting, shut down and power back on and sleep modeing my laptop, i still cant use the cursor, but i can still use my keyboard so i got here by using tab, enter, etc PLS HELP ME

:)

mathman1129, Feb 11, 2021

2. Cursor not responding when moving trackpad (Minecraft PC)

Hi,

I have a problem where when I play minecraft, everything works until I get into my world. When I walk and move my trackpad, the cursor moves and everything is fine. But when I start to sprint, the cursor can't respond to my trackpad, which means I can't
    go left and right. This is so weird! I did the same test on my other laptop and it was fine. I really need help!

Best Regards,

Leo

Clutchbones, Feb 11, 2021
  3. sw2858 Win User
    Mouse scroll number of lines setting doesn't change trackpad scroll

Hello. I am using a new HP envy 13, and am trying to change the scroll speed settings of the trackpad. I have always done that with the usual setting:
    cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died 411223d2-4951-4006-b36d-befc8cff535b?upload=true.png

But on this new device, the trackpad scrolling doesn't respond at all to changes in this setting. The scroll speed remains the same.

• I tried plugging in a real mouse, and the real mouse scroll did respond to changes in this setting
    • I tried updating the synaptics precision touchpad drivers, and it says it's already up to date
    • I tried changing other settings in mouse/touchpad, such as tap to click and mouse cursor speed, and the trackpad does respond to those changes

Otherwise the trackpad seems to be working fine. I couldn't really find any threads on google search describing this same issue. I bought this device online and have not tried any other envy devices in-person yet. I would appreciate if anybody has some thoughts
    on this.

Thanks.

sw2858, Feb 11, 2021
  4. cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died

Mouse in USB and trackpad not working

Hi Jonathan,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why trackpad or mouse in USB freezes when playing Minecraft. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died

1. cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died - Similar Threads - cursor trackpad working

2. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  3. Mouse and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and trackpad not working: I recently just fixed my laptop and I discovered that the mouse is no longer working. I went to device manager and I couldn't find the mice and other pointing device setting. I tried to fix the I2C stuff, disabled and enabled it and tried to update it but nothing is working....
  4. My mouse clicks are not working both trackpad and external mouse after i connect my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse clicks are not working both trackpad and external mouse after i connect my...: I have a USB mouse which worked fine. I was playing one game using that mouse and suddenly the mouse's right click stopped working i tried to reconnect it and play but same thing happened again i restarted my laptop then both the left and right click weren't responding, it...
  5. My mouse clicks are not working both trackpad and external mouse after i connect my...

My mouse clicks are not working both trackpad and external mouse after i connect my...: I have a USB mouse which worked fine. I was playing one game using that mouse and suddenly the mouse's right click stopped working i tried to reconnect it and play but same thing happened again i restarted my laptop then both the left and right click weren't responding, it...
  6. mouse cursor is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse cursor is not responding: There's a 2.5 x 2-inch area near the bottom of the screen where the curser won't work. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-is-not-responding/619a0634-b4f6-4c7d-a51a-0d7fd95e8fc9
  7. mouse cursor is not responding

mouse cursor is not responding: There's a 2.5 x 2-inch area near the bottom of the screen where the curser won't work. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-is-not-responding/619a0634-b4f6-4c7d-a51a-0d7fd95e8fc9
  8. Keyboard and trackpad not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and trackpad not responding: I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 for 6 months, and i booted it up today to find it that the keyboard and trackpad was not working, the caps lock didnt turn on, the external usb keyboard didnt also, and i cannot login. Help immediate!...
  9. Cursor not responding when moving trackpad (Minecraft PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not responding when moving trackpad (Minecraft PC): Hi, I have a problem where when I play minecraft, everything works until I get into my world. When I walk and move my trackpad, the cursor moves and everything is fine. But when I start to sprint, the cursor can't respond to my trackpad, which means I can't go left and...
  10. Trackpad doesn't work after Resume if Bluetooth mouse hadn't been disconnected cleanly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad doesn't work after Resume if Bluetooth mouse hadn't been disconnected cleanly: With a Bluetooth mouse connected, if I Suspend my laptop, THEN turn off the mouse whilst the laptop is suspended, and then Resume, the trackpad doesn't function. If I then turn on and off the mouse, the system detects that the mouse has been disconnected, and then the...