Windows 10: Cursor FX problem

Discus and support Cursor FX problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had purchased CursorFX by Stardock & it does work, but when i bring up the start menu,the cursor is behind the menu and the Windows cursor attaches... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by terrace, May 23, 2018.

1. terrace Win User

Cursor FX problem

I had purchased CursorFX by Stardock & it does work, but when i bring up the start menu,the cursor is behind the menu and the Windows cursor attaches to the cursor FX cursor. It doesn't do it in any other window & the windows default cursor is fine. I have now uninstalled the cursor fx cursor and received a refund and now the windows cursor is ok not going under the start menu and attaching. Help please about the cursor fx.?*Smile

:)

terrace, May 23, 2018

2. Cursor turning invisible without warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists if the cursor is not changed and using the default mouse cursor for both gaming and accessing the computer. If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices/touchpad.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and click on uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Facebook App Cursor Problem

Hello Jonathan,

I realize that the cursor is having issue when using the Facebook app in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Is the issue specific to the Facebook App?
    • From where did you download the App?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to the issue?
    Let’s try with some steps which helps you resolving the issue.

Step 1: Perform a clean boot
    and check if issue persists.

To disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run
    a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Disclaimer: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Step 2:
    Run a Windows app troubleshooter and check.

If you have problems with an app, try this app troubleshooter.

Refer: Windows app troubleshooter

Keep us posted if the cursor issue is resolved to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 24, 2018
Thema:

Cursor FX problem

1. Cursor FX problem - Similar Threads - Cursor problem

2. Mouse Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor problem: Hello. I have a problem whenever I try to change my mouse cursor on my computer. I do not know why I have this problem since I have not done anything with my system that I know of since I got it. So basically, whenever I change my cursor in my mouse settings, my cursor loads...
  3. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...
  4. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...
  5. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Black screen and cursor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and cursor problem: When I turn on the PC, since Nov 23, the cursor is attached to a black screen. So when I move the cursor from bottom to top then a black surface covers the screen below the cursor. The issue is not there when using keyboard navigation.I'd find this thread but it doesn't have...
  7. Black screen and cursor problem

Black screen and cursor problem: When I turn on the PC, since Nov 23, the cursor is attached to a black screen. So when I move the cursor from bottom to top then a black surface covers the screen below the cursor. The issue is not there when using keyboard navigation.I'd find this thread but it doesn't have...
  8. windows 10 background problem _ hovering cursor does weird color swaping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 background problem _ hovering cursor does weird color swaping: [ATTACH] any idea why the heck is this happening with the background ?? i have 32gb of ram and task man displays little to no hdd usage idk where this could come from...
  9. How to solve windows black screen problem without cursor in windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve windows black screen problem without cursor in windows 11 ?: Currently . I am using win 11 . When I last updated my laptop , It was black screen . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-windows-black-screen-problem-without/01d8f09a-5b9e-42a5-9e6f-6acd1ae241b8
  10. How to solve windows black screen problem without cursor in windows 11 ?

How to solve windows black screen problem without cursor in windows 11 ?: Currently . I am using win 11 . When I last updated my laptop , It was black screen . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-windows-black-screen-problem-without/01d8f09a-5b9e-42a5-9e6f-6acd1ae241b8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursorfx dont work in start menu

2. How To Fix CoursorFx Not Working On Win 10 Start Menu

3. cursor fx windows is behind start menu

4. CursorFX w menu start,
  5. cursor fx gone after startup help 2018