Windows 10: Cursor Gets Stuck Behind Window

Discus and support Cursor Gets Stuck Behind Window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At least once a day on my Dell 7391 2in1, my cursor will get stuck behind the window and I have to sign out and back in to fix it. Any idea how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FSSDestin, May 20, 2020.

1. FSSDestin Win User

Cursor Gets Stuck Behind Window

At least once a day on my Dell 7391 2in1, my cursor will get stuck behind the window and I have to sign out and back in to fix it. Any idea how to fix this for good?

:)

FSSDestin, May 20, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, May 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Cursor Gets Stuck Behind Window - Similar Threads - Cursor Gets Stuck

2. Cursor Movement Between Displays Gets Stuck Vertically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Movement Between Displays Gets Stuck Vertically: So I have been having a issue with Windows 11 and Duel screen mode in vertical layout. I have a system that i switch often between 2 monitors in a vertical layout. both 1080P screens. Then i will some times add in a 2K screen to the right in a > layout. I have noticed no...
  3. Cursor gets stuck as the grab hand in Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor gets stuck as the grab hand in Whiteboard: The cursor gets stuck as the grab hand at random when I'm using Whiteboard. I can't seem to figure out what triggers it, I've tested it on the online and app version I'm using Mac. I've tried reloading, signing in and out, reinstalling... Not sure what to do....
  4. Cursor gets stuck as the grab hand in Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor gets stuck as the grab hand in Whiteboard: The cursor gets stuck as the grab hand at random when I'm using Whiteboard. I can't seem to figure out what triggers it, I've tested it on the online and app version I'm using Mac. I've tried reloading, signing in and out, reinstalling... Not sure what to do....
  5. Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window: Occasionally my mouse cursor disappears behind an application window. I am running Windows 11.I've enabled showing the cursor when pressing the Ctrl key and this still works. When I hover the place where the cursor should be over buttons etc, they still show they are...
  6. Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window: Occasionally my mouse cursor disappears behind an application window. I am running Windows 11.I've enabled showing the cursor when pressing the Ctrl key and this still works. When I hover the place where the cursor should be over buttons etc, they still show they are...
  7. Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.: I recently reinstalled my windows since it was kinda slow, and ever since the day i did it, my pc is stuck 1 hour behind. i can manually change the time to the correct one, but if i do so, things such as discord stay 1 hour behind. so if someone sends me a message, it shows...
  8. Cursor getting temporarily stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor getting temporarily stuck: Sometimes while I am using my laptop my cursor gets stuck and does not move for a few seconds. After a few seconds of attempting to jiggle the cursor with my mouse or trackpad, normal motion resumes. This issue occurs with both the trackpad on the laptop and the wireless USB...
  9. How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?: There's a floating image appearing behind my cursor. How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-an-image-that-appears-behind/23dc8733-4fc7-4b3d-9f57-8cea899fb604
  10. Taskbar needed at top but windows get stuck behind it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar needed at top but windows get stuck behind it.: I need to have my taskbar at the top of my screen but is it possible to make it so I can not drag a window behind it? Several times I have had to autohide the task bar just to get at the window to drag it back again. Kind Regards, Paul 40731