Windows 10: Cursor Gets Stuck Behind Window

Discus and support Cursor Gets Stuck Behind Window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At least once a day on my Dell 7391 2in1, my cursor will get stuck behind the window and I have to sign out and back in to fix it. Any idea how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FSSDestin, May 20, 2020.

1. FSSDestin Win User

Cursor Gets Stuck Behind Window

At least once a day on my Dell 7391 2in1, my cursor will get stuck behind the window and I have to sign out and back in to fix it. Any idea how to fix this for good?

:)

FSSDestin, May 20, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, May 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Cursor Gets Stuck Behind Window - Similar Threads - Cursor Gets Stuck

2. How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?: There's a floating image appearing behind my cursor. How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-an-image-that-appears-behind/23dc8733-4fc7-4b3d-9f57-8cea899fb604
  3. cursor stuck in middle of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor stuck in middle of screen: when i turn my comp on it all works ok but the curser is stuck in the middle of the screen i have had to revert too an mouse to move it which is how i got to ask this HELP please Moved from the Community Es...
  4. mouse cursor stucking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor stucking: added a wireless mouse thinking it's my touchpad, but either way the arrow cursor seems stuck in the middle surrounded by a halo of two crop circles I have checked and updated drivers... is it a coincidence that this issue started after the win 10 upgrade?...
  5. Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape

Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape: Running windows 10 and office 2016, this morning the mouse decided to be stuck on the arrow shape and will not change shape when you're in office (esp excel when you need the cross hair or line) or even hovering over the internet bar, is stays as an arrow - I've done driver...
  6. How to get rid of the number behind the ssid?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of the number behind the ssid?: So I had this problem for a while now, I mostly use tethering for internet access so I always turn it on and off and each time I did it the number increase. I know I can get rid of it from regedit, but is there any other way to do it? Also, I'm running windows 10 version...
  7. Windows stuck at black screen with cursor only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck at black screen with cursor only: I need help.... my laptop (asus x550j) suddenly froze and i force shut it, then after it finished booting, there is nothing on the screen except the cursor, here are the some info that maybe might help. 1. Can't access ctrl+alt+del menu, 2. Windows RE is the same, black...
  8. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen: My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to the bottom right and I have no clue how to fix this. I've had this mouse for a while and this problem happened out of nowhere....
  9. Mouse Cursor Stuck

Mouse Cursor Stuck: I just upgraded from 8.1 (brand new) and I can move my mouse cursor for a couple seconds then it freezes and starts showing a loading circle every few seconds. 12454
  10. Taskbar needed at top but windows get stuck behind it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar needed at top but windows get stuck behind it.: I need to have my taskbar at the top of my screen but is it possible to make it so I can not drag a window behind it? Several times I have had to autohide the task bar just to get at the window to drag it back again. Kind Regards, Paul 40731