Windows 10: Cursor going to top while typing and it ends by pressing space bar

Discus and support Cursor going to top while typing and it ends by pressing space bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I decided running sfc/scannow in cmd as administrator.And it gave the following result: "Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586](c) 2015 Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lazarus123, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Cursor going to top while typing and it ends by pressing space bar

I decided running sfc/scannow in cmd as administrator.And it gave the following result:

"Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586](c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Windows\system32>sfc/scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100% complete.Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix someof them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Forexample C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently notsupported in offline servicing scenarios.C:\Windows\system32>sfc/scannow"

How do i correct this problem addressed above in bold because i think this is causing this problem.
    Plz help!

:)

lazarus123, Jul 10, 2017
  2. T.rigdon Win User

Backspace, Spacebar, and Enter

So here is the problem:

1)When I am typing anywhere - in browsers, on sticky notes, Microsoft word, even this post- if I press backspace it will delete one letter then take me to the beginning of the line I am typing on. For example, if I were to backspace on the very top line
    of this post -"So here is the problem:"- it will delete colon ":" and then put my cursor in front (to the left) of the "So".

2)When I press enter, the page automatically scrolls down. When I pressed enter to start this new paragraph I was taken to the bottom of the page.

3)When I press space it automatically takes me to the end of the line I am typing. For example, if I were to place the cursor between "So" and "here" in the first line I typed I would have an extra space between "So" and "here" and my cursor would be to
    the right of the colon at the end of the line.

4) Discovered while typing this. If I use the arrow keys to move my cursor within the sentence I'm typing, my cursor jumps to the line above if I use the left arrow and to the line below where I am typing if I use the right arrow.

This is happening on an HP ProBook laptop. It doesn't happen when I use the onscreen key board, I've adjusted all the "sticky key functions", and I'm not accidentally touching the touch pad.

I've read several posts on different blogs, all with the same problem but none have offered a solution. Can this be fixed?

T.rigdon, Jul 10, 2017
  3. Every time I type or press space my cursor jumps back.

Every time I press the space bar while typing my cursor jumps back. So if i'm trying to ask google a question like "How Do I..." instead it comes out doihow and I don't know how to
    fix it. It's not my touch pad either please help. Sometimes it does it when I press any key to.

Jeovanni Mendez, Jul 10, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Cursor going to top while typing and it ends by pressing space bar

What problem? If the cursor is moving, are you touching the touchpad on your laptop? Palm setting in the touchpad settings need to be adjusted, along with making the cursor hide during typing.

bro67, Jul 10, 2017
Thema:

Cursor going to top while typing and it ends by pressing space bar

1. Cursor going to top while typing and it ends by pressing space bar - Similar Threads - Cursor going top

2. issue with text cursor jump at end while pressing space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with text cursor jump at end while pressing space: I have encountered involves the text cursor movement while typing. Whenever I press the spacebar in the middle of a sentence, the cursor automatically jumps to the end of the sentence. I have thoroughly checked the software settings and keyboard settings, but the problem...
  3. issue with text cursor jump at end while pressing space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue with text cursor jump at end while pressing space: I have encountered involves the text cursor movement while typing. Whenever I press the spacebar in the middle of a sentence, the cursor automatically jumps to the end of the sentence. I have thoroughly checked the software settings and keyboard settings, but the problem...
  4. Space bar and end key, the same?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Space bar and end key, the same?: Hello, i am having an issue with my HP running windows 10. I was just using my computer as normal, when my space bar started to close the youtube videos ive been watching instead of pausing it. After running a keyboard tester, ive concluded that my spacebar key is both acting...
  5. Space bar and end key, the same?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space bar and end key, the same?: Hello, i am having an issue with my HP running windows 10. I was just using my computer as normal, when my space bar started to close the youtube videos ive been watching instead of pausing it. After running a keyboard tester, ive concluded that my spacebar key is both acting...
  6. Space bar and end key, the same?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Space-bar and Back space issue. Space-bar takes me to next link while typing and i have to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Space-bar and Back space issue. Space-bar takes me to next link while typing and i have to...: Whenever i press a spacebar while typing in microsoft word cursor goes to next line. Secondly, whenever I press spacebar browser's search bar it automatically takes the auto seggested sentence instead of giving a space. Third thing I have to delete single letter at a time....
  8. Cursor freezes, not works without pressing a key. Cursor moving automatically at the end of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor freezes, not works without pressing a key. Cursor moving automatically at the end of...: My dell inspiron 15 cursor freezes randomly and without pressing a key it doesn't move. When I am writing on wordpad or MS Word, it automatically jumps at the end of the page, I cannot type properly because it randomly moves. My keyboard is working fine. When my laptop is...
  9. cursor is going back while typing and using backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor is going back while typing and using backspace: cursor is going back while typing and using backspace https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-going-back-while-typing-and-using/144bfe86-df04-46f0-ad4c-b17e527c1450
  10. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor jumps to the end after soace bar windows 10

2. cursor jumps when space bar pressed in win10