Windows 10: Cursor gone wild

Discus and support Cursor gone wild in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some unknown reason my cursor has gone wild and is very hard to control. Is there any reason for this and how can I control it again please? 118489 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonBin79, Sep 25, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Cursor gone wild

For some unknown reason my cursor has gone wild and is very hard to control. Is there any reason for this and how can I control it again please?

:)

RonBin79, Sep 25, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2018
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 25, 2018
  4. tabacun Win User

Cursor gone wild

remove wild tangent games in Windows 10

Hello again,

I created a local user account and performed the normal steps to try to delete the Wild Tangent games from my start menu, and it still doesn't work. To answer your questions, No, there are no error messages given; and no, this does not happen with other
    applications.

Any other suggestions?

tabacun, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Cursor gone wild

1. Cursor gone wild - Similar Threads - Cursor gone wild

2. Wild Tangent Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wild Tangent Games: Wild Tangent Games lets me play game for 30 minute trail period but once trail period over won't let me play game even though I purchased game. not sure if I'm missing an update or something else is wrong. I've tried uninstalling Wild Tangent Game app & reinstalling app but...
  3. Wild Tangent Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wild Tangent Games: I purchased several Wild Tangent Games & I tried playing 2 of the games I purchase. Those 2 games let me play for 30 minute trail period. When that time was up i had to close the games because time was up, But now I can't play the games I purchased. It tells me I need to...
  4. WMP gone WILD! Never seen this!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMP gone WILD! Never seen this!: First post so HI! And my version number is: 20H2 Today I was taking MP3's off of an external HD and adding them to a WMP playlist. Everything was going fine. I had about 60K songs in an unsaved playlist. When I tried to add about another 10K of tunes -- suddenly things went...
  5. My cursor is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My cursor is gone: When i start up my computer, i don't have a cursor. It's not invisible, it's just simply nonexcistent. However i can't do anything because wants to 'complete the installation of your device' a.k.a buy our subscription. I have tried forcefully restarting my computer or...
  6. Wild Mouse actually it's the cursor

Wild Mouse actually it's the cursor: I've been having this problem for about a month but it has only gotten worse and I have not found any tech support agent with an answer. My cursor will suddenly start moving erratically. I say it is the cursor and not the mouse because we have tried everything - 4 different...
  7. Mouse wildly scrolling

Mouse wildly scrolling: All up to date, windows 10 64 bit, home Mouse used to scroll pages on internet is difficult to control, last about 1 month. Pages run wildly up or down. As I approach certain aspects, I can slow it, but have to click fast or the item I want is gone. Usually in forums fora...
  8. WILD SHUTDOWN STARTUP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WILD SHUTDOWN STARTUP: I have a system with a lot of memory and a ton of storage space internal and external. I often will have EDGE, EXCEL and WORD open and running with several files open in each. No problem until I leave them all open for too long and memory bleed leaves me gasping for air...
  9. Windows 10 cursor is gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cursor is gone: CURSOR IS GONE ! ! My arrow (cursor) has disappeared. It happened before and was an easy fix ~ this time ? NOTHING WORKS ! ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cursor-is-gone/dd2d9a9d-f5b7-4960-aaff-b3e52117eb10
  10. Cursors gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursors gone: Hello and good day to all that are reading this, I have a quick question well maybe. I recently moved to windows 10 and I have been tinkering with a few things, well I changed my cursors to some new ones, but after a re-boot they default back to original. Yes before asking I...