Windows 10: Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.!

Discus and support Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Nothing more frustrating than trying to .fix a wimdows computer without a cursor. I did the following, cleaned the trackpad, checked the mouse driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelSlattery, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.!

Nothing more frustrating than trying to .fix a wimdows computer without a cursor. I did the following, cleaned the trackpad, checked the mouse driver, tried uninstalling.and reinstalling driver whose status is workimg.and upto date. I went.through all mouse settings and fianlly did a.complete wimdows reset but keeping my.persomal.files. I should've backed up.mypersonal files prior to reset. I have macrium relect and a backup image going all.the way back to my imtial imstallatiom, post.wimdow.updates and.driver updates. 2 things. 1. I want to.preserve and copy my personal files off the C drive

:)

MichaelSlattery, Dec 9, 2022

2. Cursor in Win10 sometimes disappears or totally locks up

Hi Burt,

The cursor movements on your Windows 10 laptop is directly controlled either by the laptop's built-in trackpad or an external mouse connected to the laptop. Device drivers that need updating could be one possible reason as to why the cursor disappears or
    stops responding. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when the cursor disappears or stops responding?
    • Does the issue only occur when using a specific application or does it occur randomly?
    • Are you using the laptops' built-in trackpad or an external mouse connected to the laptop?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 did you use to upgrade your laptop?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 9, 2022
  3. SANDYUL Win User
    DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Dec 9, 2022
  4. Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.!

Cursor disappeared

My cursor has disappeared on the lock screen and i cant type the password and i cant log in please help

Gurchran singh, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.!

1. Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.! - Similar Threads - Cursor gradually slowed

2. Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.!: Nothing more frustrating than trying to .fix a wimdows computer without a cursor. I did the following, cleaned the trackpad, checked the mouse driver, tried uninstalling.and reinstalling driver whose status is workimg.and upto date. I went.through all mouse settings and...
  3. Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor gradually slowed locked up.and disappeared.!: Nothing more frustrating than trying to .fix a wimdows computer without a cursor. I did the following, cleaned the trackpad, checked the mouse driver, tried uninstalling.and reinstalling driver whose status is workimg.and upto date. I went.through all mouse settings and...
  4. cursor disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor disappears: When I have open groove music and have minecraft open at the same time whilst in minecraft my cursor disappears I've tried restarting but nothing works does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Windows 10 Slows down gradually

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Slows down gradually: I have an annoying problem that seems to have developed since I updated to the 2004 Feature Update. With a fresh reboot, the system is really fast AMD 2700X, 16 GB RAM 3200, NVMe 1TB M.2, X570 MB. Over the next few days it will slow gradually but very perceptively. I have...
  6. Internet gradually slows down after start up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet gradually slows down after start up.: I am connected to the internet via a Netgear wireless router, and recently I have been experiencing a problem where my internet speed gradually slows down and ultimately I am unable to load webpages/internet content through any browser/other software. When I initially boot...
  7. HDD gradually slowing down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD gradually slowing down: I'm facing issues with new hard drive yet it's transfer and download speed is diminished quickly regardless of whatever framework equivalent any longer. Seagate backup HDD 2TB....
  8. Cursor disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor disappears: My cursor disappears while I am working on my laptop. I have to restart the computer to get it back. This happens several times a day. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears/5fee4982-cf11-4ca1-91f3-27d257bcdc37
  9. Locked up slow desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked up slow desktop: My desktop is running something all the time. I tried to locate what was running and got an error code: C:\Windows\Diagnostics\Index\MaintenanceDiagnostic.xml 0x80070005...
  10. cursor locks up or dissappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor locks up or dissappears: Cursor randomly locks up on my laptop of disappears only way to get the lock down off is to power down than restart ~ WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-locks-up-or-dissappears/14065b21-a51c-4633-954a-87325e5fdf77