Windows 10: cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games.

Discus and support cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. royale high custom cursor,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by :DOM, Dec 8, 2023.

1. :DOM Win User

cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games.

My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground War 2.0, etc. in this example I tested Underground War 2.0's sniper aim cursor, this has this issue. Same with Royale High's cursor. What can I do to remove it? My other PC does not have this issue.NOTE: I am a player just like you all, not a dev, but I suspect it is something in settings that is causing this weird bar every time I move my mouse up on some games.

:)

:DOM, Dec 8, 2023
  2. :DOM Win User

cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for weapons, royale high custom cursor, etc.)

My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. (royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground War 2.0, etc.) What can I do to remove it?

:DOM, Dec 8, 2023
  3. MarkOfMir Win User
    Extending Mouse Cursor Into Monitor Black Bars

Hi,

I purposely made my screen resolution 2560 x 1080 so when I play a game, I can see more than if I played with 2560 x 1440. I saw it on another person's monitor, and they were able to put their mouse cursor into the black bars generated at the top and bottom
    of their monitor.

My question is... Why am I not able to put my mouse cursor into the black bars at the top and bottom like this other person was?

Thanks!

MarkOfMir, Dec 8, 2023
  4. cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games.

Cursor in games

Hi, just a quick question because this has been going for a while now but I play the game ROBLOX a lot but I seem to not see my cursor now in games I tried fixing it with the articles you told me but when I do it I still won't see my cursor in game cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games. :(.
    Can you please help me with this?? and plus the size of my cursor is very big I just want it the size from before, it's just way to big and I don't like it.

☁♡ Terrieuwu ♡☁, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games.

1. cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games. - Similar Threads - cursor has black

2. as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor: on my second display as i move my cursor up the screen it goes black below the cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-my-move-my-cursor-up-the-second-screen-it-goes/d4f685bb-6a05-45e7-a0a0-db86a3a3c69b
  3. as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor: on my second display as i move my cursor up the screen it goes black below the cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-my-move-my-cursor-up-the-second-screen-it-goes/d4f685bb-6a05-45e7-a0a0-db86a3a3c69b
  4. cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games.

cursor has black bar when I move cursor up in some roblox games.: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground War 2.0, etc. in this example I tested Underground War 2.0's sniper aim cursor,...
  5. cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game custom aim cursor for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game custom aim cursor for...: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground War 2.0, etc. What can I do to remove it?...
  6. cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game custom aim cursor for...

cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game custom aim cursor for...: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground War 2.0, etc. What can I do to remove it?...
  7. Intermittent Black Screen when Cursor Moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent Black Screen when Cursor Moves: Hello, I updated my computer HP SPECTRE to Windows 11. With the latest update within the last month, if the computer goes to sleep, when I log back in, if I move the mouse the screen will go black, then as I move the mouse again will show normal, and it's an endless cycle of...
  8. Intermittent Black Screen when Cursor Moves

Intermittent Black Screen when Cursor Moves: Hello, I updated my computer HP SPECTRE to Windows 11. With the latest update within the last month, if the computer goes to sleep, when I log back in, if I move the mouse the screen will go black, then as I move the mouse again will show normal, and it's an endless cycle of...
  9. Intermittent Black Screen when Cursor Moves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intermittent Black Screen when Cursor Moves: Hi, I’ve been having a weird issue with my computer recently. If I move my mouse then my screen goes black, cursor gone too, but if I mouse over certain things like buttons or text or white parts of the screen then the screen returns. This itermittently changes, and I think...
  10. CURSOR AND VIDEO LAG WHEN MOVING CURSOR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CURSOR AND VIDEO LAG WHEN MOVING CURSOR: lz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my system or in youtube. the cursor is lag and a video is also lag for second plz help processor;AMD E2 -6110 APU with AMD...