Windows 10: Cursor Has Dissapeared

Discus and support Cursor Has Dissapeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zak McCall, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Cursor Has Dissapeared

A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much appreciate some help on how to fix this issue.

:)

Zak McCall, Sep 16, 2022
  2. Sl1951 Win User

My cursor dissapeared on windows 10

My cursor dissapeared on windows 10

Sl1951, Sep 16, 2022
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 16, 2022
  4. Cursor Has Dissapeared

dissapearing cursor/pointer

the above suggestion does not work for me, I'm still unable to see the cursor

RavindraKulkarni, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

Cursor Has Dissapeared

1. Cursor Has Dissapeared - Similar Threads - Cursor Has Dissapeared

2. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  3. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  4. Cursor dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor dissapeared: My mouse was working perfectly fine, but all of a sudden my cursor disappeared and mouse stopped working. I have to navigate my files and computer with my keyboard trying to uninstall the mouse drivers and reinstall them but it still doesn’t work. In device manager under mice...
  5. Cursor dissapeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor dissapeared: My mouse was working perfectly fine, but all of a sudden my cursor disappeared and mouse stopped working. I have to navigate my files and computer with my keyboard trying to uninstall the mouse drivers and reinstall them but it still doesn’t work. In device manager under mice...
  6. Cursor dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor dissapeared: My mouse was working perfectly fine, but all of a sudden my cursor disappeared and mouse stopped working. I have to navigate my files and computer with my keyboard trying to uninstall the mouse drivers and reinstall them but it still doesn’t work. In devise manager under mice...
  7. My cursor dissapeared on windows 10

My cursor dissapeared on windows 10: My cursor dissapeared on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-dissapeared-on-windows-10/93cdc03d-2d3f-4f2c-babf-7c8fa2280a13
  8. The login screen has dissapeared .

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The login screen has dissapeared .: Oh , so I went to sign into my laptop this morning , and when the login area starts to come up , it flickers and disappears . Widows did an update yesterday morning , but I didn't pay attention to what was updated . Tried getting in thru safe mode , repair , and restore , and...
  9. my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?

my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?: Hello, My mouse cursor is flickering constantly when I move it and disappears when not moving. Changed mouse's and problem still persists. Have to shut down the computer for it to work normally again but that doesn't last long. I've been told that I may need to reinstall the...
  10. "Outlook Express" email folder has dissapeared

in Browsers and Email
    "Outlook Express" email folder has dissapeared: "Outlook Express" which has been my email program since Windows XP and up to Windows 8.1 disappeared when I uploaded Windows 10. This included all my saved emails and all my contacts. The replacement email program, which I assume is from Windows 10, is as useful as a eunuch....