Windows 10: Cursor having a seizure

Discus and support Cursor having a seizure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My cursor moves erratically in a seizure like way across the screen of my laptop. This occurs even if I remove my hands well away from the keyboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wendy9145, Feb 11, 2019.

1. wendy9145 Win User

Cursor having a seizure

My cursor moves erratically in a seizure like way across the screen of my laptop. This occurs even if I remove my hands well away from the keyboard and the touch pad. I cannot move or control the cursor. Am using an Acer Aspire S5-371T laptop and Windows 10. Advice welcome!!

:)

wendy9145, Feb 11, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Is this why after Windows XP the seizure controls were taken away?

It's common knowledge that flashing , flickering, strobing lights are the cause of seizures. In Windows XP there were seizure controls to avoid this but ever since Vista Microsoft has chosen to deny people with seizure disorders the seizure control options.
    Is making money worth putting the lives of seizure impaired people in danger? They have the technology and have for a very long time ever since Windows XP which they offered as a consideration to people with seizure disorders... they still offer the deaf
    and the blind the consideration of the technology to be a part of this computer / internet world that has taken over everything why would they CHOOSE to place those impaired with seizure disorders at risk, lives could actually be lost, to make money? Is there
    anyone out there that has the higher technology wisdom to help me reconfigure my system to deny flashing, strobing, flickering lights.... If not I along with so many others will have to give up the computer / internet world if we can not find a way on our
    own to stop this as Microsoft has chosen to deny us for their own greed and profit. This choice is only helpful for Microsoft and is being seen as Microsoft preying on the disabled for profit.

Please help I know their are techs out there who know how to make this happen.

Microsoft is helping epilepsy patients predict when they will have a seizure

This is despicable and proves how money has become more important than the lives of people and proves that Microsoft is a fowl company capable of hurting people for profit.

Thank you for your time.

JuliTibbetts, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Wisemann Win User

Cursor having a seizure

My Laptop keeps getting some sort of "Seizures"

Hi, I cannot use my laptop for more than 10 minutes without losing control of the cursor. The trackpad just stops working and if I am on the internet, the webpage goes into some sort of seizure, it keeps refreshing/reloading itself. It stops if press CTRL,
    and I can use the trackpad again for a short period of time before it starts again. When It started it was so intense that even Windows Explorer would stop working during these seizures, after resetting the computer and re-installing windows (Windows 10) the
    problem became less intense but more frequent. I can, however, use the laptop without incident with a plug in mouse. Help

Wisemann, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Cursor having a seizure

1. Cursor having a seizure - Similar Threads - Cursor having seizure

2. IS there way to have a glass cursor on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS there way to have a glass cursor on windows?: I couldn't help but notice that windows was mordernized by all the glass theme. I have 2-1 convertible laptop touch was good the [pen support was mordern but the cursor needs a revamp. It needs to be glassy and translucent. It would look awesome. I tried third party cursors...
  3. IS there way to have a glass cursor on windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS there way to have a glass cursor on windows?: I couldn't help but notice that windows was mordernized by all the glass theme. I have 2-1 convertible laptop touch was good the [pen support was mordern but the cursor needs a revamp. It needs to be glassy and translucent. It would look awesome. I tried third party cursors...
  4. Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.: The clicker on the screen is having seizures and I can’t control it’s movements. It is showing 2 cursors. And I can’t control them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicker-is-having-seizures-on-the-screen-and-cant/7d3319b2-3886-48f4-aa1c-387ac4b02367
  5. Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.: The clicker on the screen is having seizures and I can’t control it’s movements. It is showing 2 cursors. And I can’t control them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicker-is-having-seizures-on-the-screen-and-cant/7d3319b2-3886-48f4-aa1c-387ac4b02367
  6. Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Having a problem with my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with my mouse cursor: Whenever I swipe my mouse too fast into the side of my screen, it disappears for a second and makes an error sound. When ever I spin around too fast in games, I freeze for a second. submitted by /u/Cfoshizzle [link] [comments]...
  8. I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.: How do I remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-ghost-cursor-with-a-bubble/043ad0de-1848-44e2-9c36-34fc379a3fd0
  9. Mouse seizure frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse seizure frequently: what happens when the mouse clicking is breaking like five to six seconds and move again, and battery just been changed and how to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-seizure-frequently/ba15b229-5d63-4bcb-98ac-443e72b4e4c6
  10. My computer has seizures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has seizures: So I have had my computer (Surface Book) for about 2 and half years now and the only thing that bugs me is it does what I call absence seizures where the screen basically freezes and slowly fades out and then snaps back to functioning normally. It usually does this when more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN MY CURSOR IS SIEZING

2. cursor seizures