Windows 10: Cursor help

Discus and support Cursor help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi i made a custom cursor that is a circle. i want the area that you select to be in the middle like the cross cursor. thanks for any help submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnbatDuz, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Cursor help

hi i made a custom cursor that is a circle. i want the area that you select to be in the middle like the cross cursor. thanks for any help

submitted by /u/AnbatDuz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnbatDuz, Apr 9, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Cursor help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Cursor help

1. Cursor help - Similar Threads - Cursor help

2. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  3. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  4. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer has a black screen with the cursor, restoring is not working. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has a black screen with the cursor, restoring is not working. Please help: I turned on my computer and when I logged on the screen was black and I could only see the cursor. I read instructions on how to fix it, booting on in safe mode and doing a system restore. It worked after that, however the next day when I went to use my computer again the...
  6. My computer has a black screen with the cursor, restoring is not working. Please help

My computer has a black screen with the cursor, restoring is not working. Please help: I turned on my computer and when I logged on the screen was black and I could only see the cursor. I read instructions on how to fix it, booting on in safe mode and doing a system restore. It worked after that, however the next day when I went to use my computer again the...
  7. My computer has a black screen with the cursor, restoring is not working. Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I need help my mouse cursor disappeared and I tried everything to make it come back nothing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help my mouse cursor disappeared and I tried everything to make it come back nothing...: I need help my cursor is gone and nothing is helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-mouse-cursor-disappeared-and-i/daa4d321-f30c-426c-a1f4-cb6412403bc1
  9. I need help my mouse cursor disappeared and I tried everything to make it come back nothing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help my mouse cursor disappeared and I tried everything to make it come back nothing...: I need help my cursor is gone and nothing is helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-mouse-cursor-disappeared-and-i/daa4d321-f30c-426c-a1f4-cb6412403bc1
  10. I need help my mouse cursor disappeared and I tried everything to make it come back nothing...