Windows 10: cursor is going back while typing and using backspace

Discus and support cursor is going back while typing and using backspace in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cursor is going back while typing and using backspace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnaMohan, Jan 28, 2020.

1. AnnaMohan Win User

cursor is going back while typing and using backspace

:)

AnnaMohan, Jan 28, 2020

2. backspace speed

My backspace only erases one character at a time. Answers on this forum indicated that by going to control panel - keyboard there is a setting. Not on mine. I can change speed of typing but no word of backspace. I changed the typing speed but it has no
    effect on backspace. Another suggested it is in filters. I can not find any filters. A search for filters did not find anything.

heisserman, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Cursor jumps while Typing

Hi Marc,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left pane.
    • From the list click on System Maintenance and follow the on screen prompts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 28, 2020
  4. cursor is going back while typing and using backspace

Cursor jumps while Typing

Compelte with no chnages

Marc@Glanvilles, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. cursor is going back while typing and using backspace - Similar Threads - cursor going while

2. Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing: I've windows 10 and in the recent past, my keyboard and mouse cursor is acting crazy. Like when I use keys such as backspace, number keys above the letters number pad while typing cursor automatically jumps to the left and it is really frustrating when I'm writing an email....
  3. Cursor moves to the left while typing in any app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor moves to the left while typing in any app: First, thanks in advance for your consideration, and I also want to point out that the issue I'm about to describe has been raised before, though having thoroughly reviewed the forum posts about it, and taken all recommended steps to address it without avail, I'm hoping...
  4. Enable Backspace Key to go back to the previous page in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Backspace Key to go back to the previous page in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]There are many ways to perform an action in Windows 10 or Microsoft Edge […] This article Enable Backspace Key to go back to the previous page in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. While typing keyboard cursor keeps moving left

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While typing keyboard cursor keeps moving left: Hello This problem is driving me nuts. I use ASUS Zen book win 10 home. I also use blue tooth Logitech mouse and keyboard. While typing a word in firefox address bar or in viber, after two or three letters, the cursor shifts automatically to the left sometimes. This problem...
  6. mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing: My laptop mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-cursor-interfere-while-typing/9130ad0e-5aba-4104-ac5e-0a273b7efce6
  7. when typing cursor jumps back

in Windows 10 Customization
    when typing cursor jumps back: when I am ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-typing-cursor-jumps-back/9231d879-dc7b-499e-9de2-10b7d5c46767
  8. Editing in forums; cursor jumps to the left while typing

in Browsers and Email
    Editing in forums; cursor jumps to the left while typing: I can't figure out exactly what is happening but if I am editing text, most often in a forum, my cursor suddenly jumps back to the start of a word then behaves in an odd way. The workaround is to clear the characters to the right and re-write the text I clear. But I can't...
  9. Cursor going to top while typing and it ends by pressing space bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor going to top while typing and it ends by pressing space bar: I decided running sfc/scannow in cmd as administrator.And it gave the following result: "Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586](c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Windows\system32>sfc/scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some...
  10. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976