Windows 10: Cursor is jumping to top left corner in Window 10 Apps (Settings) and Windows Store Apps only.

Discus and support Cursor is jumping to top left corner in Window 10 Apps (Settings) and Windows Store Apps only. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't find similar issues in the Community and this is a first for me. All my Windows 10, Setting, Windows Start Menu and any Apps from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shawn__, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Shawn__ Win User

Cursor is jumping to top left corner in Window 10 Apps (Settings) and Windows Store Apps only.

I can't find similar issues in the Community and this is a first for me.

All my Windows 10, Setting, Windows Start Menu and any Apps from Windows Store, the cursor position goes to the top left corner. I've tried to see if it was a key stuck on the keyboard, I'm on a desktop, I don't have a trackpad. Also when I try to move within the Setting option screen I can select boxes with my mouse, but I can't seem to open any links to open within Settings screens.

All my other software Microsoft Office 365, Sage 50, ScanSnap software works fine.

I have Windows 10 Pro Edition, Version 1803 with the OS build 17134.228. I would really like it If I wouldn't need to re-install Windows and have to re-install other software.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

:)

Shawn__, Aug 18, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 18, 2018
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

Will they remove windows 10 too?

4. Cursor is jumping to top left corner in Window 10 Apps (Settings) and Windows Store Apps only.

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

it seems similar: a store with competitors services in it.

huguberhart, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Cursor is jumping to top left corner in Window 10 Apps (Settings) and Windows Store Apps only.

1. Cursor is jumping to top left corner in Window 10 Apps (Settings) and Windows Store Apps only. - Similar Threads - Cursor jumping top

2. Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor starts ramdomly jumping to the top left of the screen: I've been worried about this for a while since when I use the browser the cursor teleports to the top left and starts clicking whatever is in there. Additionally, I usually get a Windows notification from Opera when this happens which is the browser I use asking me for...
  3. only top left corner screen shows

only top left corner screen shows: i want to play fifa 2001 but. the entire screen doesn't show. can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-top-left-corner-screen-shows/76cf4fd8-c816-435a-86d5-c9c40ee4d260
  4. Windows are showing up in the top left corner only.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows are showing up in the top left corner only.: Whenever I open a new window it pops up in the top left corner. If anyone wants I can provide an image. I am unable to resize them and they stay like that. I found a windows 10 support form and edited the registry but it didn’t help. Any support would be appreciated....
  5. Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window

Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window: Hey all, This problem has been affecting my Windows 10 laptop for years.It happens whether I am using my USB mouse or just using the touch pad. It seems to happen more often perhaps only when I am just running on battery power and the power cord is disconnected from the PC....
  6. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  7. Problem with cursor jumping to upper left corner.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with cursor jumping to upper left corner.: How do I find "Disable internal pointing devices when external USB" on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-cursor-jumping-to-upper-left-corner/e064beb1-0ede-4e45-b512-6e381060b1d6
  8. Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen: A lot of times when I am just on my laptop not doing anything to start the problem, the cursor gets "stuck" at the top left corner of my touch screen and when I try to move the mouse around it flickers and sometimes won't let me click on anything. The only way to get it away...
  9. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  10. ssd booting slow and cursor in the top left corner

ssd booting slow and cursor in the top left corner: i just got a lenovo legion y520 gold edition dos version it comes with 1tb hdd and a 128 ssd the first thing i booted a usb with media creation tool on my other pc and instaled windows on the ssd and it just worked perfect but i had a proplem with my geforce experience and...