Windows 10: Cursor is moving on its own

Discus and support Cursor is moving on its own in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 on my laptop Asus A45vd. And find out that when I use the touchpad, cursor is moving without any interference on my side. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Preston Mcfee, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Cursor is moving on its own

I installed Windows 10 on my laptop Asus A45vd. And find out that when I use the touchpad, cursor is moving without any interference on my side. Any solutions?

:)

Preston Mcfee, Dec 3, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer - the cursor continually moves back to the top of the list

Original title: Windows 10 File Explorer

When scrolling through a list of files in Explorer, the cursor continually moves back to the top of the list. Also when I try to rename a file the cursor moves back to the top of the list during this process.

RobertEades, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Cursor is moving on its own

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Cursor is moving on its own

1. Cursor is moving on its own - Similar Threads - Cursor moving own

2. Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook: I’ve had my ASUS Vivobook with Windows 10 for a few months now and everything went well. Turned it on for the first time in 2 weeks and suddenly the cursor was moving and clicking on its own, and it’s been going on for a few days. I don’t use a mouse, and I’ve cleaned the...
  3. Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook: I’ve had my ASUS Vivobook with Windows 10 for a few months now and everything went well. Turned it on for the first time in 2 weeks and suddenly the cursor was moving and clicking on its own, and it’s been going on for a few days. I don’t use a mouse, and I’ve cleaned the...
  4. Cursor moves on its own on ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Cursor Moving on its own

Mouse Cursor Moving on its own: So I installed a ssd in my pc just today. Turned on my pc and now my mouse cursor is moving whenever it feels like it. I tried all the tips online like updating the drivers, turning off show mouse when typing, everything but it keeps moving and it’s extremely frustrating. I...
  6. Mouse cursor moving on its own.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor moving on its own.: So I noticed that with my new laptop, the cursor will randomly move or somewhere on the screen by itself. And just now the Minecraft launcher opened by itself. I'm in the bed watching TV, not touching anything with the laptop. Is this normal? I looked it up and I saw some...
  7. CURSOR MOVES ON ITS OWN

CURSOR MOVES ON ITS OWN: I am so frustrated. Suddenly my cursor moves around the page on its own! while typing a letter or email, should I stop to check on something relative to my work and start typing again, only to find the cursor is in a totally different area than where I left off!! IT JUST...
  8. Windows 10 Cursor moving on its own.

Windows 10 Cursor moving on its own.: Recently, somehow my cursor has started to move on its own, it’s not going ina select direction. Ut moves sparstically on my screen making it almost impossible to use it. Even if my Mouse is unplugged, it still happens. I’ve run multiple virus scans and they don’t pick up...
  9. cursor moves on its own on 1st login

cursor moves on its own on 1st login: I have a new-ish Acer Aspire XC-885 running windows 10 & Bitdefender protected & recent scan showing no issues. Immediately following latest windows update the cursor stated to track to the right following user login. I rolled back the update but no help. I then tried a clean...
  10. Cursor Moves On Its Own on Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Moves On Its Own on Surface Laptop: Hi, My Windows Surface Laptop is relatively new (a couple months old) but recently, I've noticed the cursor (I don't use a mouse) moving on its own to either only the top left or right corner of the screen before erratically jumping about in that same spot. So if I'm on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor moving on its own

2. my cursor is moving on its own in windows surface