Windows 10: Cursor issue

Discus and support Cursor issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey yall! I just have a small little question that maybe one of you will be able to help out with. So in honor of Reckful's passing (RIP), i wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TrizzyFC, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Cursor issue

hey yall! I just have a small little question that maybe one of you will be able to help out with. So in honor of Reckful's passing (RIP), i wanted to use his cursor but add my own twist to it which was changing the color of the cursor. I finally got the cursor to work and it looks great but there is one major issue with it, which is the fact that the actual pointer for the cursor is read as being in the bottom left rather than the top left. So my question is if there is a way to fix the cursor so that it reads the top left as being the actual pointer rather than the bottom left, and if so how? Thank you in advance and if you need any screenshots of the issue I would be more than happy to send them.

submitted by /u/TrizzyFC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TrizzyFC, Jul 4, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Issues with the cursor on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the cursor on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the cursor settings prior to this issue?

Follow these steps to make changes to the mouse pointer settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Devices and click on Mouse and Touchpad.

If need be then you may also click on additional mouse options to make necessary changes.

Once this is done close all windows and restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Cursor issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Cursor issue

1. Cursor issue - Similar Threads - Cursor issue

2. Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11: I am writing to report a problem with my laptop. The cursor freezes randomly, and I can only use the keyboard to navigate. The only way to unfreeze the cursor is to restart the laptop, which is very inconvenient and time-consuming. I have tried updating and reinstalling the...
  3. Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11: I am writing to report a problem with my laptop. The cursor freezes randomly, and I can only use the keyboard to navigate. The only way to unfreeze the cursor is to restart the laptop, which is very inconvenient and time-consuming. I have tried updating and reinstalling the...
  4. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  5. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  6. Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?: Good day, I am looking for a solution to my issue. I have been screen recording using clipchamp and for some reason while recoding gaming videos, the cursor is always visible in the center of my screen. Is there a way to remove this as its not visible while actively gaming? I...
  7. Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?

Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?: Good day, I am looking for a solution to my issue. I have been screen recording using clipchamp and for some reason while recoding gaming videos, the cursor is always visible in the center of my screen. Is there a way to remove this as its not visible while actively gaming? I...
  8. How can I fix this issue with the cursor defaulting towards a transparent square at the top...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue with the cursor defaulting towards a transparent square at the top...: My cursor keeps getting pulled away into this square and when I restart the computer it partially stops. But proceeds to get pulled away into the square again after some time....
  9. How can I fix this issue with the cursor defaulting towards a transparent square at the top...

How can I fix this issue with the cursor defaulting towards a transparent square at the top...: My cursor keeps getting pulled away into this square and when I restart the computer it partially stops. But proceeds to get pulled away into the square again after some time....
  10. Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to solve issue where mouse cursor freezes every minute or so for 1 second, and then...: Hi all,I've started trouble-shooting this issue as I feel like it used to happen infrequently, and is now happening frequently.It all started with just one mouse freeze. I'd never seen it happen before. This PC is a somewhat high end, custom built gaming PC that never really...