Windows 10: cursor issues on touchscreen

Discus and support cursor issues on touchscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell touchscreen, using for 2 year, running Win 10 Lately the cursor is unstable, jumps around, regardless of external mouse. Has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mamaserve, Oct 15, 2018.

1. mamaserve Win User

cursor issues on touchscreen

I have a Dell touchscreen, using for 2 year, running Win 10

Lately the cursor is unstable, jumps around, regardless of external mouse.

Has been serviced remotely w no change.

Any suggestions?

:)

mamaserve, Oct 15, 2018

2. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Cursor moves to top-right corner and closes apps!

Hi Toni,

We would like to follow up on this issue. Are you still experiencing issues with your mouse cursor? If so, we suggest that you

disable your touchscreen in Windows 10
    . From there, you can follow the steps provided and check if the issue is still the same.

Update us on how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 15, 2018
  4. cursor issues on touchscreen

Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

cursor issues on touchscreen

1. cursor issues on touchscreen - Similar Threads - cursor issues touchscreen

2. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  3. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  4. Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared: Hello I woke up one morning and my cursor was completely gone aswell as my touchscreen feature not working, I've tried many videos on YouTube but nothing works and when I check where my cursor is located it says in the middle of my screen but it's completely invisible. Do you...
  5. Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared

Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared: Hello I woke up one morning and my cursor was completely gone aswell as my touchscreen feature not working, I've tried many videos on YouTube but nothing works and when I check where my cursor is located it says in the middle of my screen but it's completely invisible. Do you...
  6. YouTube Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Touchscreen issues: I bought a new 2 in 1 convertible. It is my first touchscreen Laptop and first Windows 11 Laptop too.My problem is that if I play a YouTube video in full screen on tablet mode. When I then try to scroll down to look at the comments, my windows audio gets decreased and...
  7. Touchscreen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen issue: Hi,I have just bought a Wimaxit 15.6 touch portable monitor to use as a second monitor on a gaming desktop.I eventually got it to be recognised by settings and can see it in tablet pc settings and it appears as a touchscreen in the device manager but it does not respond to...
  8. Touchscreen issue

Touchscreen issue: Hi,I have just bought a Wimaxit 15.6 touch portable monitor to use as a second monitor on a gaming desktop.I eventually got it to be recognised by settings and can see it in tablet pc settings and it appears as a touchscreen in the device manager but it does not respond to...
  9. touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchscreen issues: my touchscreen will randomly work, then stop working for hours on end. which is a huge problem for me, considering I use the touchscreen to draw, and make it easier to get around on my laptop. help, anyone?? I really need it, it's really frustrating....
  10. Issue with touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with touchscreen?: Hello all, Wondering if anyone has has a similar issue. As a bit of background the machines at the school I look after have dual screen setups, one for the machine and one is a 65” touchscreen occasionally the screen on the pc goes black and the only screen is the...