Windows 10: Cursor Jumping around after an update

Discus and support Cursor Jumping around after an update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an update on my Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 device my cursor is jumping around. Has anyone experienced this and got a fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BoSam&, Jan 24, 2019.

1. BoSam& Win User

Cursor Jumping around after an update

After an update on my Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 device my cursor is jumping around. Has anyone experienced this and got a fix?

:)

BoSam&, Jan 24, 2019

2. Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Cursor Jumping around after an update

Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Cursor Jumping around after an update

1. Cursor Jumping around after an update - Similar Threads - Cursor Jumping around

2. Cursor jumping around in excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor jumping around in excel: Whenever I am in an excel workbook my cursor jumps around randomly for no apparent reason. This only occurs when I am in an excel workbook so I do not think it is an issue with my mouse / trackpad itself. It occurs regardless of if I am using my track pad or a mouse.I have...
  3. Cursor jumping around in excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor jumping around in excel: Whenever I am in an excel workbook my cursor jumps around randomly for no apparent reason. This only occurs when I am in an excel workbook so I do not think it is an issue with my mouse / trackpad itself. It occurs regardless of if I am using my track pad or a mouse.I have...
  4. Cursor Jumps Around on its Own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Jumps Around on its Own.: While I'm typing, the cursor will jump to another place in the compose screen, all by itself. Yes, while I am typing, the cursor will jump somewhere else, so you wind up typing somewhere else. scroll bar, scrolls its self-most times. Sometimes, while typing, a particular...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  7. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. cursor randomly jumps around screen

cursor randomly jumps around screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  9. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  10. Cursor jumps around randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor jumping after update

2. cursor jumping aruond after windows 10 update

3. jumpy cursor after windows 10 update

4. windows 10 2019 update cursor jumping around randomly