Windows 10: Cursor Jumping Not addressed

Discus and support Cursor Jumping Not addressed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is wrong with the people at Microsoft. SOOOOO may people have complained about the cursor jumping while typing and they have not dealt with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SiennaStar420, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Cursor Jumping Not addressed

What is wrong with the people at Microsoft. SOOOOO may people have complained about the cursor jumping while typing and they have not dealt with this problem. Documents take twice as long to type because of constantly having to go back, erase things that went where they weren't supposed to, and then retyping them where they belong.

MICROSOFT...FIX THIS GLITCH PLEASE?

:)

SiennaStar420, Jun 30, 2019

2. Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Cursor Jumping Not addressed

Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Cursor Jumping Not addressed

1. Cursor Jumping Not addressed - Similar Threads - Cursor Jumping addressed

2. vibrating/jumping cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vibrating/jumping cursor: Hi. My cursor vibrates/jumps. I am using a touch pad. Also, a relatively new power cord arks a bit when I plug it in. Could that be the problem? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vibratingjumping-cursor/273ca19b-6c69-4b16-907d-806867abe814
  3. Cursor jumps around randomly

Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...
  4. Ongoing Jumping cursor issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing Jumping cursor issue: Has the ongoing jumping cursor issue ever been successfully addressed by Microsoft? I’ve had this issue ever since the huge update around May last year. My (at the time) brand new laptop has been totally unusable ever since. This is NOT a touchpad or hardware issue. It is a...
  5. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  6. Cursor jumps

Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  7. Cursor jumps about

Cursor jumps about: My cursor jumps about whilst typing I have tried to turn off touch pad on my SONY VGN-FW56E https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cursor-jumps-about/e88dd91d-bae5-4f0b-b405-c0afff423edc
  8. Jumping cursor

Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855
  9. Jumping Cursor Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Jumping Cursor Issues: After having no resolution for a problem with the cursor jumping around in the text while typing on an Acer Aspire laptop, I decided enough is enough with Windows 10 and reinstalled Windows 7 SP1. Now the problem is gone and I'm typing away while the cursor stays in the...
  10. Cursor jumps and clicks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor jumps and clicks: I have seen a lot of posts on this problem and it has been around for a long time. I have been a Windows user since 3.0 and used CPM and DOS before that. Never had this problem until middle of last year. My mouse cursor will suddenly jump to upper left corner and click. I...