Windows 10: Cursor Jumps Around on its Own

Discus and support Cursor Jumps Around on its Own in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While I'm typing, the cursor will jump to another place in the compose screen, all by itself. Yes, while I am typing, the cursor will jump somewhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steven1402, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Cursor Jumps Around on its Own

While I'm typing, the cursor will jump to another place in the compose screen, all by itself. Yes, while I am typing, the cursor will jump somewhere else, so you wind up typing somewhere else. This is happening in Hotmail and Notepad. Very frustrating. Windows 10 has other issues, such as links opening by themselves I'm not clicking anything, compose screens jerking up when you click to a spot, and touch pad scrolling in Notepad does not work - it's not smooth at all, there's a delay, and then it jerks down too far yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled, doesn't work. And no, I do not want

:)

Steven1402, Jul 5, 2021

2. Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Cursor Jumps Around on its Own

Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Cursor Jumps Around on its Own

1. Cursor Jumps Around on its Own - Similar Threads - Cursor Jumps Around

2. Cursor Jumps Around on its Own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Jumps Around on its Own.: While I'm typing, the cursor will jump to another place in the compose screen, all by itself. Yes, while I am typing, the cursor will jump somewhere else, so you wind up typing somewhere else. scroll bar, scrolls its self-most times. Sometimes, while typing, a particular...
  3. Cursor Jumps Around on its Own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor Jumps Around on its Own.: While I'm typing, the cursor will jump to another place in the compose screen, all by itself. Yes, while I am typing, the cursor will jump somewhere else, so you wind up typing somewhere else. scroll bar, scrolls its self-most times. Sometimes, while typing, a particular...
  4. Cursor Jumps Around on its Own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  7. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cursor jumps around randomly

Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...
  9. Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own

Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own: Today I was playing a game, Endless Legend, when my mouse started zooming in and out really quickly. At first I thought it was just me touching the trackpad accidentally, but it carried on even when I wasn't touching the PC. I even unplugged my physical mouse and the problem...
  10. Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own: Today I was playing a game, Endless Legend, when my mouse started zooming in and out really quickly. At first I thought it was just me touching the trackpad accidentally, but it carried on even when I wasn't touching the PC. I even unplugged my physical mouse and the problem...