Windows 10: Cursor keeps loading forever

Discus and support Cursor keeps loading forever in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BoddenAE, Sep 24, 2018.

1. BoddenAE Win User

Cursor keeps loading forever

I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it got stuck forever. I cannot click any icon, bar, anything, it just keep spinning. I tried restarting the computer but it did the same. Please help. My computer is a Dell inspiron. Windows 10.

:)

BoddenAE, Sep 24, 2018

2. Loading Cursor Forever

Hi,

It can be software conflicts that are causing the cursor to always load. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your mouse cursor always loading issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Kindly provide a screenshot of the issue.

You can try performing a clean boot
    to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs and check if the issue still occurs. You can also visit this
    thread with a similar concern as yours and check the answer
    of BenWatson88.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Windows Update loading forever

Then you have 2 options left:
    • Do a system Restore and go back when your updates worked.
    • Do a repair install, which keeps everything and reinstalls Windows.
    I can provide you steps for the second one

Sumit Dhiman, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Cursor keeps loading forever [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Cursor keeps loading forever - Similar Threads - Cursor keeps loading

2. Difdefender Loading Forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  3. Difdefender Loading Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  4. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  5. Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently: Iv noticed that no matter what im doing the mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently as if its processing something whether my pc is sitting idle or browsing or if im watching a movie. How do I figure out whats causing this and stop it?...
  6. Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently

Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently: Iv noticed that no matter what im doing the mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently as if its processing something whether my pc is sitting idle or browsing or if im watching a movie. How do I figure out whats causing this and stop it?...
  7. Cursor keeps loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor keeps loading: My cursor keeps loading on windows 11, when i restart windows explorer it stops loading for 10 seconds, then starts again...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-keeps-loading/57831170-da44-426d-9349-ae9c77c886ca
  8. Cursor keeps loading

Cursor keeps loading: My cursor keeps loading on windows 11, when i restart windows explorer it stops loading for 10 seconds, then starts again...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-keeps-loading/57831170-da44-426d-9349-ae9c77c886ca
  9. Taskbar Loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Loading forever: Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to have it work again.How do I fix this issue, pretty much thanks!!!...
  10. Cursor loads forever with a blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor loads forever with a blue circle: Hello, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC So, if I try right clicking on a program on my desktop the cursor starts loading with a blue circle forever, however this does not apply for the Bin and if I right click on the desktop. It only loads when I right click on games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor loading forever

2. why window cursor keep loading sign

3. loading cursor takes forever

4. cursor keeps loading,
  5. why the cursor keeps on loading when i click the left button,
  6. cursor always loading after system restore,
  7. cursor keeps loading when i press mouse 2