Windows 10: cursor lags

Discus and support cursor lags in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; plz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nishantsingh8, Aug 25, 2020.

1. cursor lags

plz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my system or in youtube. the cursor is lag and a video isalso lag for second plz help

:)

nishantsingh8, Aug 25, 2020

2. Mouse cursor lag and slow down occasionally

Recently, I am encountering a mouse cursor lag problem on my PC (Win10)

The cursor occassionally lags when I move the mouse consistently

Demonstration:
    http://i.imgur.com/03kbZJx.gifv

In the demonstration, I moved my mouse consistently towards right, but cursor stops moving at few instances

My mouse is Logitech G502, I believe my mouse has no problem because I tried it with my laptop (Win10) and it worked perfectly fine, the cursor never lagged and movement is consistent.

Any suggestions?

Theresonly1cryo, Aug 25, 2020
  3. mouse cursor is lagging

Mouse cursor keeps lagging in the following way: it freezes in place and then quickly moves to where my mouse is. I did usual troubleshooting steps...specifically updated mouse drivers, graphics card drivers,
    tried to plug the USB into a different port etc.
    I tried to work in a safe mode and the issue doesn’t occur there

DemarcusSDEaglin, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

cursor lags

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

cursor lags

1. cursor lags - Similar Threads - cursor lags

2. Else my cursor everything starts lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Else my cursor everything starts lagging: This is a problem that started 1-2 weeks ago, suddenly the screen starts lagging very hard but my cursor is still movable and doesn't lag even if I click on a tabto which the screen doesn't switch and press the play pause button I can clearly hear the sound of the video but...
  3. Else my cursor everything starts lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Else my cursor everything starts lagging: This is a problem that started 1-2 weeks ago, suddenly the screen starts lagging very hard but my cursor is still movable and doesn't lag even if I click on a tabto which the screen doesn't switch and press the play pause button I can clearly hear the sound of the video but...
  4. Cursor lagging on some accounts, but not others.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cursor lagging on some accounts, but not others.: I have multiple accounts attached to my kids on my PC. About a week ago, the kids' accounts cursor started lagging. Everything else seems to work properly, and playing games with the XBox controller works smoothly. Also my administrator account works just fine. How can I get...
  5. Cursor lagging on some accounts, but not others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor lagging on some accounts, but not others.: I have multiple accounts attached to my kids on my PC. About a week ago, the kids' accounts cursor started lagging. Everything else seems to work properly, and playing games with the XBox controller works smoothly. Also my administrator account works just fine. How can I get...
  6. Cursor lagging on some accounts, but not others.

7. Cursor starts lagging after some time of using windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor starts lagging after some time of using windows: Hi, I am facing this issue in which my cursor starts lagging after a few hours of use of windows.Also, after restarting my laptop, the cursor starts working fine again.That is the reason I'm reaching out on this community to get help.My touchpad driver is up to date.Can...
  8. Cursor starts lagging after some time of using windows

Cursor starts lagging after some time of using windows: Hi, I am facing this issue in which my cursor starts lagging after a few hours of use of windows.Also, after restarting my laptop, the cursor starts working fine again.That is the reason I'm reaching out on this community to get help.My touchpad driver is up to date.Can...
  9. Taskbar/window/cursor lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar/window/cursor lag: I'm having this problem on windows 10 where everything that moves and isnt a game really stutters. Things like moving a window, pulling up the taskbar or scrolling websites is very laggy and its really annoying. Another problem I had is that when I'm playing a game the audio...
  10. Taskbar/window/cursor lag

Taskbar/window/cursor lag: I'm having this problem on windows 10 where everything that moves and isnt a game really stutters. Things like moving a window, pulling up the taskbar or scrolling websites is very laggy and its really annoying. Another problem I had is that when I'm playing a game the audio...