Windows 10: Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

Discus and support Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just upgrade to Windows version 1903 from Windows version 1809. When I right click on the desktop a menu of items appear. I then move my cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kenneth Pincus, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

I just upgrade to Windows version 1903 from Windows version 1809.

When I right click on the desktop a menu of items appear. I then move my cursor (arrow) to the item I want to select. The line would change color (blue) when I chose the item. That what it did under windows version 1809. Now In the new version (1903) it just stays white and that makes it hard to know which line it is.

Thanks for any help.

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Jul 12, 2019

2. color change, the color blue got lighter

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

The issue you are facing with Color change, I would like to ask few queries.

• Have you made any changes to the system prior to the issue?
    • Since when are you facing this?
    You can manually set the different color for start, taskbar, action center and title bar background.

To do so, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • From left pane click on Color.
    • Choose a color which ever is suited for you.
    Referring to the second screen shot, it seems like the operating system you are using is not fully activated. This type of issue occurs only if the OS is not activated. I suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article and check how to resolve the common
    activation errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-errors-windows-10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/activation-errors

Note: Steps also works on Windows 10.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

How do I change the color and darkness of the highlight when I position the cursor

Hi,

We would like to confirm if you want to change the color and darkness of the highlighted link when you position the cursor?

If you're using Internet Explorer, here's how you can adjust the color of the hover.

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Internet options.
    • Click on Colors.
    • Select the check-box for Use hover color and choose a color that sticks out better.
    It defaults to red so it looks as if you just need to click the checkbox, because "light (really light) blue" looks like it describes the default not visited link.

Hope this helps.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

1. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue - Similar Threads - Cursor Line Changing

2. Cursor changes color to red or beige

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor changes color to red or beige: Hello,On Win11 Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop I have a problem that the cursor changes its color to red or beige. The problem appears only on the main display. On the secondary display after moving the cursor to it the cursor becomes white as needed. It turns back to normal if I...
  3. Cursor changes color to red or beige

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor changes color to red or beige: Hello,On Win11 Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop I have a problem that the cursor changes its color to red or beige. The problem appears only on the main display. On the secondary display after moving the cursor to it the cursor becomes white as needed. It turns back to normal if I...
  4. Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Changing line on bottom of the screen: I have my monitor connected to the pc via hdmi, when used with any other source the monitor doesn't show it, but when i switch to hdmi the line stays on the bottom of the screen, i have taken a screenshot and the line does not appear in it, but at the same time when i unplug...
  5. Change cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change cursor color: Hi, how can i change just the color of my cursor? whenever i try it also changes the "working" one and the "busy" one... the "busy" is easy to replace with the normal aero, but i an't find out how to get just a black aero... here's a video showing what happens when i try......
  6. How to change animated loading cursor color when you change cursor color

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change animated loading cursor color when you change cursor color: Im trying to change the color of the pointer in the aero_working.ani cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-animated-loading-cursor-color-when/5dbf4760-4d8e-462f-80c2-519ab31887ce
  7. Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it

Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it: When I bring a menu up (any menu) and move the cursor over any line the color of that line used to change to blue. That does not happen (It stays white). Is this a Windows 10 version 1903 problem or am I missing a Windows 10 setting? Thanks for any help in this matter....
  8. Mouse Cursor Changing to Vertical Line.

Mouse Cursor Changing to Vertical Line.: My mouse cursor changes into vertical lines every now and then. Please let me know if there is a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-changing-to-vertical-line/ececb784-3c16-4ba1-8e18-423064a77a40
  9. Change line Item to blue

Change line Item to blue: I updated from Windows Version 1809 to Windows Version 1903. When I click on anything on my desktop a menu (different kinds) appears. When I move my cursor over any line item in any menu it would turn to blue (Windows Version 1809). Under Windows Version 1903 when I do the...
  10. Colored Lines and Blue Screen Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colored Lines and Blue Screen Windows 10 1809: Hello Everyone, I have encountered an error in my windows after getting new graphic card. I have got the graphic card checked and its perfectly fine. My windows shows colored lines and dots and stops respoding and then restart. I have lates 430.39 version of NVIDIA driver...