Windows 10: cursor loading after reset of windows 10

Discus and support cursor loading after reset of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why does cursor takes long time to respond. i just reset my pc, the next immediate thing i notice is that the cursor taking about minute's to load up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rathankumar1, Jan 2, 2019.

1. cursor loading after reset of windows 10

Why does cursor takes long time to respond. i just reset my pc, the next immediate thing i notice is that the cursor taking about minute's to load up the right click options. what making it to happen. how can i correct this.

:)

rathankumar1, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Caring1 Win User

Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

cursor loading after reset of windows 10

Black screen while loading Windows 10 with no cursor

There are several reasons why you're encountering the issue. We recommend that you perform a hard reset on your computer to see if your device will load the
    Advanced Options page. To know how to perform a hard reset, follow these steps:

• Press and hold the power button of your computer for 10 seconds so that the computer will turn off.
    • Turn on the computer.
    • Check if your system will load the Advanced Options page.
    • If the system did not load the page, repeat steps 1-3.

Please take note that you need to repeat the steps above three times if your computer is not loading the
    Advanced Options page. Also, please make sure that there are no other peripherals attached to the computer aside from the mouse and keyboard. If the page will not load after 3 attempts or if you're able to load the
    Advanced Options page, kindly get back to us.

Argel Obm, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

cursor loading after reset of windows 10

1. cursor loading after reset of windows 10 - Similar Threads - cursor loading reset

2. windows 10 failed to load after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 failed to load after reset: I factory reset my laptop but ran into a problem no settings will be changed so I went to retry and can no longer boot windows . I can get to boot menu but will npot reinstall windows .Ran diagnostics everything passed . Usb install from a different laptop pretty sure I am...
  3. windows 10 failed to load after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 failed to load after reset: I factory reset my laptop but ran into a problem no settings will be changed so I went to retry and can no longer boot windows . I can get to boot menu but will npot reinstall windows .Ran diagnostics everything passed . Usb install from a different laptop pretty sure I am...
  4. windows 10 failed to load after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset: Hey,I have an HP Notebook Windows 10. I reset it due to slowness. After I reset it, it said on the screen "Installing Windows". All of a sudden, the screen went black. I attempted to open it. After I turned it on, this was the cycle it followed I even left it overnight, no...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset: Hey,I have an HP Notebook Windows 10. I reset it due to slowness. After I reset it, it said on the screen "Installing Windows". All of a sudden, the screen went black. I attempted to open it. After I turned it on, this was the cycle it followed I even left it overnight, no...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.: I am trying to sell my laptop but after factory resetting the laptop, the cursor keeps getting stuck with a blue loading marker once i press anywhere on the desktop. It isn't a problem for me as I can fix it temporarily by deleting certain files from the registry...
  9. Windows 10 loading freeze after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 loading freeze after reset: I used to have a AMD Radeon graphics card in this laptop, I tried updating drivers by going to the AMD site and I wanted the app to automatically scan and install the drivers for me as I do not know which one was it. Then, it froze the screen while halfway downloading. I did...
  10. Windows 10 will not load after full reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not load after full reset: I have inherited a Lenovo H330 pc complete with HDMI monitor. It was apparently bought c. 2013 and at that point came with windows 7 home premium pre-installed: the processor shows as an i5 2320 3.0ghz and it now has 8gb ram fitted (4 originally) and a 500gb hd. At some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor reset windows 10

2. windows 10 cursor loading

3. after reset windows 10 my cursor loading

4. loading cursor windows 10,
  5. reset cursor now windows 10,
  6. my cursor is loading windows 10,
  7. windows cursor loading,
  8. window 10 cursor loading