Windows 10: Cursor looks weird and jagged

Discus and support Cursor looks weird and jagged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 and my cursor looks weird and jagged after my screen turned black and I mashed space to bring back my screen. I even changed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrEpic9000, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Cursor looks weird and jagged

I'm using Windows 10 and my cursor looks weird and jagged after my screen turned black and I mashed space to bring back my screen. I even changed the cursor and it still looks jagged! Please help!

:)

MrEpic9000, Jan 21, 2021

2. Cursor looks weird and jagged

Ok I just got a new computer (asus m32) and installed windows 10 on it, and after installing all my apps and stuff, i added the cursor pack that i always use, and was met with this:

Cursor looks weird and jagged [​IMG]

after messing around trying to figure this out, i found that if i open magnifier, the cursor magically becomes normal;

Cursor looks weird and jagged [​IMG]

Poootaatoooo, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Cursor looks weird and jagged

crystal clear material black (mini) i think is what its called, but its not just the cursor pack, i've noticed that even some of the default cursors are messed up a little (the standard link cursor's outline is jagged/missing a little, and the busy cursor has a weird black outline.

Also, again, when I open windows' built in magnifier, and set it to 100%, everything looks perfect,

4. Cursor looks weird and jagged

Cursor looks weird and jagged

that's not the problem... the first pic is the problem, the second pic is how it should look,

Thema:

Cursor looks weird and jagged

1. Cursor looks weird and jagged - Similar Threads - Cursor looks weird

2. Weird looking bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird looking bsod: This happened probably a week ago and I've been trying different things to fix it and nothing has worked. ive tried using a different gpu and tried booting from a good hard drive that i knew worked. The only thing i dont think ive tried is using different ram which ill will...
  3. Weird looking bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird looking bsod: This happened probably a week ago and I've been trying different things to fix it and nothing has worked. ive tried using a different gpu and tried booting from a good hard drive that i knew worked. The only thing i dont think ive tried is using different ram which ill will...
  4. Weird Cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Cursor: Hi, have a new laptop and the cursor looks like this with any text. I didnt change any settings. Any ideas how i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-cursor/cd985b48-6c13-463a-b30e-8d878cd91ce2
  5. Weird Cursor

Weird Cursor: Hi, have a new laptop and the cursor looks like this with any text. I didnt change any settings. Any ideas how i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-cursor/cd985b48-6c13-463a-b30e-8d878cd91ce2
  6. Taskbar looks weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar looks weird: Why does my taskbar look like this? I also get a spinning circle when I mouse over the Start Menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-looks-weird/f71811e0-bd89-4392-bb66-d3ef885e203f
  7. Taskbar looks weird

Taskbar looks weird: Why does my taskbar look like this? I also get a spinning circle when I mouse over the Start Menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-looks-weird/f71811e0-bd89-4392-bb66-d3ef885e203f
  8. Graphical issues, the jagged/fuzzy look in programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical issues, the jagged/fuzzy look in programs: Hi. The title says it. I have this problem for over a month now and asked this question two times on this site, got no help. Here are some examples of some programs: Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft. Blockbench. My PC: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19041 Build 19041 12GB RAM GEFORCE 940MX...
  9. Weird looking BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird looking BSOD: [IMG] This is my laptop shutting down after a kernel power 41 error. Usually i get this blue screen after a few days or a week at a time. Is there something i can do to prevent this from happening?...
  10. Cursor looks weird and jagged

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor looks weird and jagged: Ok I just got a new computer (asus m32) and installed windows 10 on it, and after installing all my apps and stuff, i added the cursor pack that i always use, and was met with this: [img] , after messing around trying to figure this out, i found that if i open magnifier,...