Windows 10: Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update

Discus and support Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since my last Windows 10 update, occasionally the cursor pointer will suddenly start moving on its own toward the left of the screen. I'm not using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NV Steve, Oct 20, 2021.

1. NV Steve Win User

Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update

Since my last Windows 10 update, occasionally the cursor pointer will suddenly start moving on its own toward the left of the screen. I'm not using the mouse or touchpad when it happens. I've never seen this before in all my decades of using Windows. I ran 3 anti-virus programs including Windows Defender to see malware had seized control of my PC but nothing was reported wrong. The few times this has happened, I was on a web page in Chrome. It's very spooky, like my PC is haunted or someone else is controlling the cursor, but it always moves slowly from right to left in a straight line a

:)

NV Steve, Oct 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 File Explorer - the cursor continually moves back to the top of the list

Original title: Windows 10 File Explorer

When scrolling through a list of files in Explorer, the cursor continually moves back to the top of the list. Also when I try to rename a file the cursor moves back to the top of the list during this process.

RobertEades, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Cursor moves itself

2. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  3. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  4. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Move" button disappeared since my last update: Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button disappeared and it is causing me a lot problem and wasting my time. Somebody please, help me on how to find the Move button or how to...
  6. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

"Move" button disappeared since my last update: Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button disappeared and it is causing me a lot problem and wasting my time. Somebody please, help me on how to find the Move button or how to...
  7. Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update: Since my last Windows 10 update, occasionally the cursor pointer will suddenly start moving on its own toward the left of the screen. I'm not using the mouse or touchpad when it happens. I've never seen this before in all my decades of using Windows. I ran 3 anti-virus...
  8. Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update

Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update: Since my last Windows 10 update, occasionally the cursor pointer will suddenly start moving on its own toward the left of the screen. I'm not using the mouse or touchpad when it happens. I've never seen this before in all my decades of using Windows. I ran 3 anti-virus...
  9. cursor moved itself on touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor moved itself on touchpad: My laptope model is Asus A45vd. After i installed windows 10, when i used my touchpad, the cursor was moving itself without me moved my finger on the touchpad. May i know what is going on? May i know how can i solve this issue as this has been irrating me for several days?...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538