Windows 10: Cursor moves jerky, why?

Discus and support Cursor moves jerky, why? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, community, when i disconnect my gaming laptop from the net, my mouse cursor moves jerky, even though i set everything to performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Alessio1526, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Cursor moves jerky, why?

Hello, community,

when i disconnect my gaming laptop from the net, my mouse cursor moves jerky, even though i set everything to performance preference.

Ausus Gaming Rog

• 16 GB Ram
    • RTX 2070
    • I7 9750h
    • 120 Hz Monitor
    Can anyone help me?

Thank you & stay healthy!

Alessio

:)

Alessio1526, Jun 27, 2020
  2. flycaster Win User

What's causing ocassional jerky cursor movement?

Reasonable suggestions, but this set up (with potential "spoilers" in the area) has been active for quite a while with random jerky cursor. It seems to me that when the jerky behavior occurs, the computer is whirring away. So, I'm thinking that maybe a lot of resources are being used and run ProcessExplorer to check if the computer is overly active. However, nothing really unusual appears in ProcessExplorer's screen???

flycaster, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Mouse control of cursor

Why does my cursor move with a jerky motion?

bobgodfrey1, Aug 6, 2020
  4. deeneecy Win User

Cursor moves jerky, why?

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Cursor moves jerky, why?

1. Cursor moves jerky, why? - Similar Threads - Cursor moves jerky

2. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  3. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  4. Why is the cursor moving to the bottom of page automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the cursor moving to the bottom of page automatically: The moment I open widows, it flies to the bottom. Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-cursor-moving-to-the-bottom-of-page/e5721712-1245-4d79-a1e5-5746bc9170ab
  5. Cursor takes a while to start moving. Not sure why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor takes a while to start moving. Not sure why.: So, I just got a new laptop, the new Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, and I have noticed something that I had also experienced on an older laptop, some old HP laptop, that I was using years ago. Whenever I go to move the cursor, after not using it for a few seconds, with either the track...
  6. cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d
  7. System jerky

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System jerky: Streaming videos have been getting caught up and I wondered if it was the graphics card/driver. However, as I'm exploring this issue, I notice that my whole system is doing it. For instance, even as I'm typing this, there are many times that the cursor will stand still and...
  8. What's causing ocassional jerky cursor movement?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What's causing ocassional jerky cursor movement?: Every so often, my mouse cursor (Logitech M570 - new batteries) doesn't correctly respond. The cursor either doesn't immediately move, or it will move in jerks and not necessarily to the position I want it to. But, after a very short while - a minute, or so - things are back...
  9. Excel 2016 - Window Jerky When Moved

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 - Window Jerky When Moved: When I move my Excel 2016 window on the monitor it has a jerky movement -- not smooth at all. Every other application moves smoothly including other Office 16 applications. It doesn't matter if the spreadsheet has no data and is the only application that is open. I also...
  10. Jerky Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jerky Mouse: I have windows 10 Pro 64 bit installed and since the installation my Logitech wireless mouse is now stuttering all the time. I purchased the latest MS wireless mouse, and it to is doing the same, I can't play games let alone click on anything to start. Sometimes it works ok,...