Windows 10: Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control

Discus and support Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; a few hours ago i spilled a little water on my touchpad. At first the cursor behavior wasn’t very severe it just moved around randomly whenever i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chrisopherthomas, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control

a few hours ago i spilled a little water on my touchpad. At first the cursor behavior wasn’t very severe it just moved around randomly whenever i touched it. Now it is moving rapidly across my screen out of my control, it also randomly clicks on this like it has a mind of its own. I tried restarting but that didn’t work. What should I do

:)

chrisopherthomas, Apr 2, 2019

2. Cursor Blinks/Refreshes rapidly & keystroke lag

Check your Keyboard properties in Control Panel.

Adjust the values until you find a best fit for you.

Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control [​IMG]

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2019
  3. PACALA_BA Win User
    ?...Keyboard , how to move SLOWLY cursor controller

Keyboard-controller :

Hi, I want to move cursor controller more slowly....

Browse your text with the cursor controller
    The cursor controller is the circle near the bottom of your screen.

1. MOVE FAST

Press and hold the cursor controller and then flick it in the direction you want to go to move from character to character or line by line.

2. MOVE SLOWLY

Or scroll through the text more ´+++slowly+++ by pressing it and then dragging your finger in the direction you’d like the cursor to move.

Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control iconfused.gif

I CAN NOT REPRODUCE MORE SLOWLY, it does not work on me....
    Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control cryhard.gif

What is the exact diference between 1 and 2...?
    Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control shrug.gif

Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control [​IMG]

PACALA_BA, Apr 2, 2019
  4. deeneecy Win User

Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control

1. Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control - Similar Threads - Cursor moving around

2. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  3. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  4. Getting controller to not move the cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting controller to not move the cursor: I'm using my laptop with virtual desk top to stream to my oculos quest 2 to play Xbox game Fallout New Vegas. The streaming is going fine. My issue is How do I get the cursor arrow to not move all around the screen while I play Xbox games?...
  5. Getting controller to not move the cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting controller to not move the cursor: I'm using my laptop with virtual desk top to stream to my oculos quest 2 to play Xbox game Fallout New Vegas. The streaming is going fine. My issue is How do I get the cursor arrow to not move all around the screen while I play Xbox games?...
  6. Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around: Have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse, and it's giving me problems. Cursor is sticking when I move it around. Sticks briefly, and then moves again. Annoying. I've tried the mouse settings not all of them in Windows, but nothing seems to work. Had this problem before, but...
  7. Computer mouse cursor moves around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer mouse cursor moves around: I have a Dell PC. The computer mouse cursor moves around randomly at times when I am trying to type. I have had the problem for a while. I bought a new mouse thinking that would help but it didn't. I have tried different ports to no avail. Can you help?...
  8. Recent Windows download causing cursor to move out of control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent Windows download causing cursor to move out of control: Immediately after a Windows update download, I rebotted, and ever since then my cursor/mouse has been moving on its own zooming in/out and shaking randomly. Any idea how to fix this? submitted by /u/GhostGlacier [link] [comments]...
  9. Cursor loses control when moving desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor loses control when moving desktop icons: Version 1903 (OS Build 18363.535 When trying to re-arrange desktop icons the cursor often is not able to move them. This happened some time ago, but I have no recollection of the remedy. What must I do ? Thank you. And all the best for the new year. 147617
  10. Issues with cursor jumping around and active windows moving back

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with cursor jumping around and active windows moving back: Apologies for the slightly ambiguous title, but I have combed the web trying to see if anyone else has experienced this issue. If I have multiple windows open (say Chrome, Outlook, Word and Exchange), my mouse will randomly jump between windows, pushing active windows in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor moving rapidly

2. cursor out of control in windows 10

3. cursor moving around

4. win 10 cursor out of control10 cursor out of control